Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lilmama23 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2007, 02:30 PM
    Cant Orgasm
    Another Question. I have been having sex for a while now. I enjoy it . I crave it a lot too. During sex everything is great, my partner seems to do everything right but for some reason I can't orgasm. I never had an orgasm before and Im dying to get the feeling. What could be wrong? The sex is good so I'm just wondering why can't I orgasm already?:(
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 12, 2007, 02:37 PM
    What you crave is the intimacy, because it doesn't make sense to crave sex if you don't have orgasms.

Can you orgasm while masturbating ? Because I have found that women tend to get to used to pleasuring themselves and no how to reach an orgasm that way, that when they are with a lover, the lover can't satisfy them.

I suggest you tell your significant other that you can't orgasm so you and he have to experiment and that is really putting the fun into love making, when you start experimenting with different positions and situations. Maybe some role playing will benefit you. Maybe he should pretend he is your extreme dream man, you must have one of those. Just tell him what you want him to do and do it slow so you can anticipate the feeling. He may appreciate your suggestions to.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No orgasm? [ 3 Answers ]

I am 19 years old and a few months ago I had sex for the first time. I don't think I felt a real orgasm. About halfway through us having sex my entire body was tingly like when your foot falls asleep. I don't know what happened but nobody else I know has experienced that.

I can't orgasm [ 3 Answers ]

I have never had an orgasm during sex. I have to masturbate in order to orgasm. Im starting to think that something is maybe wrong with my health or something. Im really getting frustrated with this and I need some help.:( What would you suggest I do?

I [ 4 Answers ]

Please Help! I’m 21, Female . I’ve been sexually active since I was 16. I’ve never had an orgasm. Not by myself not with a guy. I’ve never had one! I’m not kidding! Help! I’m not that in to self satisfaction. I just can’t get excited by myself. I’m with a guy right now. He’s very special ,...

View more questions Search