Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dljb9259 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2009, 06:19 PM
    My period lasted a day and came back 3 days later very lightly
    I usually have regular cycles. They come every month around the same time. My last period was light. I wore a pad for maybe a day and the rest was only visible when I wiped after using the restroom. My period just started on the 17th and it was regular flow enough just for one pad. I spotted lightly the next day and it didn't show the next. On the 20th it came back very lightly. Enough for a pad but its lighty colored. Me and my boyfriend don't use protection. And he's actually trying for a baby. Could I be pregnant?
    bidingmytime Posts: 92, Reputation: 13

Dec 20, 2009, 08:53 PM

You could possibly be, I recommend a pregnancy test

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Period lasted 3 days, could pregnancy be involved? [ 20 Answers ]

I just got my period 10/20/08.. & it is now 10/23/08. It seems to be ending, which is unusual. It was a bit heavy on the first day, & now is really light. I have been feeling tired, nausious, been quite hungry frequently & have also needed to use the restroom quite a bit, as well. Could there be a...

I started my period 2 days after unprotected sex, It only lasted 2 1/2 days. [ 6 Answers ]

I know I've already asked if I could be pregnant because I started my period only 2 days after having sex. I've gotten feed back and that reassured me, but the weird thing is my period only lasted 2 days. I started on Tuesday morning and by late thursdy night I was already finished, which isn't...

Period lasted for 3 days instead of 5 days [ 11 Answers ]

I had an early period, due was on the 30th of June and I got my period on 27th June 09. Lasted only until 29th June with usual abdominal pain,heavy breasts etc on 27th(I took pain-killer). But there was absolutely no sign of blood on the 4th day.Only ;little brown spotting. Is this a concern?...

Period only lasted 3 days Could I be Pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, My name is Nikki. I had a baby about 5 months ago and think I might be pregnant again. I am never late and since I had my baby have never been late. I was on birth control when I got pregnant the last time. I was about a month late and then I started about and it lasted 3 days and then I was...

First time where period has lasted more than 5 days [ 3 Answers ]

I've always had my periods lasting for five days, but this month, it's been continuing on for the eighth day now. It's not very heavy, but I'm still getting a bit of cramps. Is this hormonal?

View more questions Search