Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abbiexoxo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2007, 05:17 PM
    i must be really stupid!
    hey! I'm abbie I'm new @ this website I've got a test in Algebra II tmrw and my mind is completely blank! I don't remember at all how to do this problem!! Please help?! Simplify the following. 27^√18 ∙ 81^√50
    galactus Posts: 2,271, Reputation: 282
    Ultra Member

Mar 28, 2007, 05:32 PM

Is this what you mean?
    asterisk_man Posts: 476, Reputation: 32

Mar 28, 2007, 05:55 PM
    Cute, I don't recall ever seeing a square root in the exponent before. And judging by the crazy answer I think there's a chance that abbie has written her question incorrectly. Abbie, can you double check it for us?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Stupid, Stupid Me. [ 13 Answers ]

So I had unprotected sex with someone I knew for a day. I am usually very good about these things but things just got out of control. She went back to the states and I haven't talked to her since nor do I have a way to. I pulled out before I finished but then we continued after that. My question...

How stupid am I? [ 4 Answers ]

Hey, Okay... here it is... I went out on sat night and had quite a few drinks... I ended up kissing this guy... thats not my problem. I actually like his brother... now my friend has told me that the brother likes me too and now I feel like I have stuffed up everything. I have only met these...

View more questions Search