Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rkgem71 Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Nov 16, 2006, 08:31 AM
    Wanting a baby
    My husband and I have talked about having a baby but he had a vasectomy many years ago, what are the chances of us having a baby? I am 35 and have 5 children already and have had 2 miscarriages, so I guess you could say, I am VERY fertile. My husband doesn't have any children of his own. He had his vasectomy about 10 years ago with the thought that he never wanted kids, but has had a change of heart now that he's older.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 16, 2006, 06:37 PM
    A vasectomy reversal is never guaranteed that you will be able to conceive. The reversal depends on the type of procedure performed.

He will need to see a urologist to see if it is possible in his individual situation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wanting to adopt a baby you know the mother would never give up [ 6 Answers ]

My bestfriends niece is one month pregnant and fourteen years old the father of her baby is fourteen as well, my fiancé and I have talked about adopting their baby only because we both know that she and the father can not take care of that baby and I know for a fact that it will not be safe in the...

Cheating and wanting my Ex [ 1 Answers ]

He is married, so am I - I know its wrong yet I have done it before and now I have found out that he has too. We planned to get together, now I think he is having second thoughts. I've been asking him to tell me how he feels and he just says he does not have the time to write yet asks me about my...

Guinea pig issue [ 8 Answers ]

I would like your opinion please read and let me know what you think Most of you know me and I am always talking about my guinea pig rescue or my pets or my daughter, well recently, we took part in a huge rescue, I will post the article so if you all wanted to read it you could A seizure of...

Wanting a dog [ 18 Answers ]

Ok so here's my delima. I really want a puppy, my boyfriend doesn't (we were going to get married later this year, things changed) and right now we're expecting twins(I'm 15 weeks or so). We have two cats that are around nine months old. He works nights so he's not home from around ten in the...

View more questions Search