Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    snoop dog Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2007, 12:14 PM
    Woman's health
    Does anyone know if you should bleed after a lapocosopy.let me start from the beginning I have had stomach pain for over a month. So my j p sent me to the hospital and I was booked in for a lapocoscopy on Monday just gone.on Monday I was 5 days in to my period buy the 5th day I have nomally finished my period.but not this time when I got up on Monday I bleeding lot which made me very worried.on arrival to the hospital it had stopped.anyway I had the op came home the same day since then I have been show bleeding my stomach is very swollen just wondering if this is normal
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 29, 2007, 12:15 PM
    What was the laproscopic surgery done for? Laproscopy is a term used for many different surgeries... gallbladder, appendectomy, tubal ligation, just to name a few.

Sep 29, 2007, 12:21 PM
    It was done to find out why I was having this pain in my left side and a dull ache low dow in my stomach I have had a past of endometrios
    Expert

Sep 29, 2007, 12:25 PM
    Usually when laproscopy is done they inject air into your belly, so that they can distend your belly to see better, this may be where the swelling or bloating is coming from.

As for the bleeding... it's hard to tell through a computer, I hope you understand, but I am just guessing since I can't see the lab results or the actual reports regarding the exact surgery.

Was any endometrial tissue removed? If so, this may be why you are continuing to bleed.

Sep 29, 2007, 12:31 PM
    I had endomeriois 7 years ago and it was removed I had no problem till a month ago as far as I know there was no signs of enometriois all the nurse told me I would get see the doctor in 6 week she did say looking at my notes that my right fallopian tube was swollen and she could not read the doctors writing
    Expert

Sep 29, 2007, 12:35 PM
    Your best bet, since I can't see the op notes, would be for you to contact your doctor on Monday with your questions.

Not to sound rude or uncaring, but it is extremely hard, and in some cases impossible to help with health questions such as yours via the internet. This is something you need to discuss directly with your doctor.

Sep 29, 2007, 12:39 PM
    Thank for your time I will

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Woman's health [ 7 Answers ]

Having a brown ammonia smelling fluid? Is it bad?

Woman's health [ 1 Answers ]

I have a lump inside my vagina, since giving birth 9 weeks ago I had a period for 5 weeks then I was off for 3 days then back on for 1 week then off again for 4 days now I am back on, at the beginning of this period it was really dark brown close to black and it was blood not discharge and I have...

Woman's health [ 1 Answers ]

Why don't I feel pleasure from my boyfriend he does everything I want him to do and more but it hurts after awhile sometimes we don't even get to finish or we finishe and I am sore for an few days. Do you think it is an std or what?

View more questions Search