Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jeanne31 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2007, 03:24 AM
    Very vague description of 1950's sci fi movie
    A man and woman crash land onto a planet which is bombarded by missiles. The planet has a protective shield of some sort.

Does anyone know the name of the film?
    crowman Posts: 67, Reputation: 24

May 3, 2007, 04:48 AM
    Sounds like This island Earth

LINK
    jeanne31 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2007, 02:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by crowman
    Sounds like This island Earth

LINK
    Thanks this is the film!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Very Vague Description of scene in movie.. hoping to find title [ 6 Answers ]

Can anyone name the movie this scene may have come from?. Two cops walk into an old house. A record player is playing, antiques decorate the front room. The cops are overwhelmed with pungent odor exuding from dining room... Upon entering they discover a family (older people) of rotted corpses ,...

Film title by vague scene description [ 1 Answers ]

A scene from a movie I saw as a little girl which really scared me popped into my head and I can't tell which movie it was. The movie might have something to do with passing between parallel dimensions, but I am not sure of that. In the scene I talk about, the hero which was previously...

Title of movie unknown. Very vague description. [ 2 Answers ]

This movie I can remember from when I was young. I think it is early 90's or late 80's. I am not too sure about the storyline. All I can remember is that there was like a group of children (they were puppets) and lived in trash cans in a shop. I think they might have been evil. Everyone apart...

View more questions Search