Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kminni01 Posts: 36, Reputation: 4

Sep 25, 2008, 01:04 AM
    Was I Wishing For Lucas or Luke?
    I'm one of those people who thinks something is a sign, like for instance, I just met this guy at the café I go to every night with my best friend to just hang out and relax. I thought he looked familiar and I thought he was cute. We didn't really talk while I was there until I met this girl and we started talking and she mentioned her best friend Luke and it was the guy I thought was handsome. Then we went over and Luke looked at my portfolio of some of the art that I am going to sell there in an art show coming up. He said that he really liked it and that he was an artist himself. We kind of connected in a way and as they we were leaving because the café closed and we were getting ready to head out he said that I looked very familiar. I said that I thought the same about him too and then he remembered that the other night he saw my best friend and I at Coney. I was amazed at this because I remember seeing him there too and we made eye contact that night a couple times and I thought he was cute then too lol. Anyway, I told my best friend that I liked him and she said that she thought that was cute, but the last guy that I fell in love withs name was Lucas... yeah, so then it made me think of how every time I make a wish, and I've been doing this for years, I would wish that Lucas and I were together because he told me that he loves me back, but only as his best friend. This made me wonder though because Lucas came out that he was gay and that's why we couldn't be together, and that's why it made me wonder if maybe God is like playing a crazy turn on my life and really my wish was coming true by my connection with Luke from the café... idk, I've just always been one to see things as a sign for better / worse days ahead. I'm just curious as to what others may think on this subject. I'm open to all opinions. Thank you!

-kt
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 25, 2008, 10:23 AM

Whatever happened to the bi female you met online.? Just date, and have fun, and see what happens.

You sure want somebody bad, don't you? Or do you just fall in love easily??
    kminni01 Posts: 36, Reputation: 4

Sep 25, 2008, 01:34 PM
    Idk if I'd say that I fall in love easily or I'm desperate or anything, I'm just very open to people you know? The girl I was talking to online was nice and everything, but we really don't have much in common. I mean I liked her and everything, but not in terms of a relationship. I figure there's no point in wasting my time wanting Lucas because he's already dating someone else and I'm really very happy for him... honest, he's my best friend and I just want him to be happy... but I don't know, I just think that Luke and I had a real connection at the café and maybe there was something more there that I couldn't explain.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 25, 2008, 01:41 PM

Just me, even with the most intense feelings, it may take time to figure them out, so having a good time while you do has always been my plan... before I was married of course!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cartoon: fairy's and wishing on stars? [ 1 Answers ]

Now this movie I remember even less and what I do remember might not be correct. I think it's about little girls who when they sing this certain song and wish on a star they get a fairy who comes down and answers their wish. Anyone have a clue? I remember the friend that I watched this movie with...

Have we progressed enough in technology that someone wishing to become another gender [ 5 Answers ]

Have we progressed enough in technology that someone wishing to become another gender can truly exchange there gender for the other one? Thought hormones and sexual reassignment surgery, can a male truly become a female? I ask this seemly obvious question, because in this topic, that does interest...

Father of son wishing to relinqhish [ 3 Answers ]

The father of my son has approached a lawyer about terminating his rights to our son. I am not apposed to this, and the lawyer says that the father is willing to pay for the process. I'm just curious to if I need to obtain a lawyer of my own and if there is any court costs that I may be required to...

Wishing to Change Decision Making Power in Joint Custody Agreement. [ 1 Answers ]

My ex-husband and I have a joint custody agreement (60:40, me:him) that includes 50/50 decision making power in regard to medical care, education, and religion. When we were married we usually agreed about everything related to parenting and care for the kids. My ex-husband has remarried and now...

View more questions Search