Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babe18 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2011, 10:29 PM
    Do me and my ex still love each other
    Okay I need help? Me and my ex boyfirend broke up over 4 to 5 months ago. We were both on the vollyball team together, now we're both on the same wreastling team and I've been trying to replace him by hanging around more with my guy friends and now my guy friends are like my best friends and me&him both have the same friends which sucks but no matter how hard I try to get away from the fact that I still love him, I always find out that I still do at the end of the day. And sometimes when we talk to each other or sit together on the bus we end up kissing... every time we kissed we kiss like first loves, talk like best friends and held each other like the world was going to end the next day. Even we loved each other even though we only got to visit each other 2 or 3 times a week if we were lucky. And that all went down hill when some chick was jealous of me for all the hot guys I dated and I only dated 2 guys and I'm 14. Now he tells me all the time that he's sorry and he was sorry for hurting me and sorry for choosing that slut over me. Now he has a new girlfriend and she is pretty slutty for a 12 year old. And last month we went to a tourny for wreastling and he was kissing her all the way out there and I felt just hurt I wanted to cry, then juat a couple of days after christmas he tells me he still loves me and he regrets what happen between us and he also told me I was the best thing that happen to him and this weekend we have another wreastling tourny and the ride is 7 hours. So I ask him if he can not kiss her in front of me cause last he did I felt hurt and I don't want to feel that way again on my birthday and especially when I don't have one of my guy friends with me to help me get through it, and he said okay just for you and I'll buy you something for your birthday so whatcha want and I ask for another necklace cause the one he gave be for our 4 month together and my sister broke it on me:/ and now he is getting mad about that cause I'm only telling him now and we where together for 8 months, so do we still love each other? Should I try move on? What should I do
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2011, 05:16 AM
    He sounds like he might be a bit of a player.. or trying to be LOL.. he's got a new girlfriend so it doesn't sound like he has the same feelings as you, why did he get another girlfriend when you were there and still single? Why not ask you to get back with him? He chose to be with another girl, he's stringing you along, he's enjoying this, enjoying knowing that your still hung up on him and he knows that if things end with this girl or the next he can always get you back, don't sit around waiting on him, don't even talk to him about how it hurts you when he kisses his girlfriend, he's loving every minute of you saying these things, I know it must hurt you but you have to be strong and move on, keep him as a friend since you both share friends but keep him at arms length! Don't let him know how you feel and don't listen to how he feels and please don't except any birthdays presents from him! Maybe when your both single you can talk it out but he chose another girl. So in the meantime start hanging out with your friends more and don't give him the satisfaction of letting him know your bothered by anything he does. :)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 13, 2011, 05:49 AM

At 12 or 14 "love" is often the wrong word for those of us who have been around a few years. But for those 14, it is the best word they can come up with.

It appears he is not ready to be serious with any one girl, he wants to perhaps date, and kiss several for now.

Which to be honest is perfectly fine and right for people to date and see many till they are ready to commit, This is a mistake made in young relationships, they want them to be forever and only them, while in truth, we often need and should date several people to find out what we like in relationshiops
    babe18 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2011, 04:20 PM
    Yeah I know he just wants to have fun and mess around. And I am to but he's really the only guy that actually respected me enough not to try anything like have sex'! But he tried once and I only went so far and I said to stop and he was okay with it:) I should try much more to try get away from him, we are friends but that still doesn't help anything, I tried not talking to him for awhile but that still didn't work. I want to move on but it seems like the harder I try the harder it gets:(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My ex and I can't get enough of each other [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I broke up like 2 weeks ago, he came to town this weekend and asked me if I could pick him up from the train station. I did, and on the way to his friend's house, we ended up making out. We have this crazy chemistry between us which first attracted us to each other, but we...

Should her and her brother be with each other [ 5 Answers ]

My cousins dad was never around for her when she was younger that we know of. Well her mom got into a car accident and passed away now her daughter lives with her dad and she never sees her little brother. Her little brother is calling his aunt and unkle mom and dad because he don't really...

We like each other [ 8 Answers ]

There's this kid in my class we've liked each other for 2 years and I know he likes me and he know I like him what do we do?

Do We love each other? (I think this is real) [ 7 Answers ]

This will make a lot of you laugh, me and this girl met in 6th grade , immediately I had a crush on her, I never really talked to her then next year in 7th grade we were in the same homeroom, she was going out with one of my best friends and I asked her out, I don't really know what I was thinking,...

View more questions Search