Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Geoffwinter Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2010, 09:43 AM
    Problems with panasonic TV
    Last night my panasonic 37 inch plasma turned itself off while we were watching. Now the set will not turn on in standby mode. Normally the standby light is a steady red, but now it blinks seven times followed by a break before continuing to blink. Nedless to say the set will not turn . Any ideas please.
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2010, 11:11 AM

If you have the manual, look under error codes.
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2010, 02:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by InfoJunkie4Life View Post
    If you have the manual, look under error codes.
    Unfortunately most newer TVs do not have an error codes section. You usually need the service manual.

To the OP: If you call Panasonic they may be able to give you an idea of what the error code means. Otherwise to have someone come out to diagnose what is specifically wrong with the TV, expect a bill of about $100-150 (USD).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Panasonic TV problems [ 8 Answers ]

No sound every thing works but no sound?

Panasonic TV problems [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Panasonic TX26LXD52 flatscreen TV and I cannot get rid of the sign "HDMI" in the left top corner of the screen when watching SKY HD Digital. It even records so. Can you please help? Thanks Gaborjudit

Panasonic TV problems [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2+ year old Panasonic 50" plasma (CT-20G8, CT-G2133, or CT-G2173). I started hearing ahum a few weeks ago. Now there is no audio, hum still there. I have other TVs hooked to the same incoming cable service. No problem there. I tried a few simple tests and it is TV, not cable issue. Is this...

Panasonic TV problems [ 5 Answers ]

+My Panosonic plasma TV lost power and sound---the red power light blinks for a ten count at a time what does this mean

Panasonic TV Problems [ 23 Answers ]

I have a Panasonic Tau CT-32HL42CF (CRT) almost 4 years old. When I push the on/off button nothing happens. No noise, no power, no picture. Any ideas?

View more questions Search