Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 18, 2007, 04:58 AM
    Middle of the week already?
    Rolls Royce

Moshe was at his golf club and went into the clubhouse to see whether anyone could offer him a lift to Hendon. His own car was off the road being serviced.

"Sure," said Morry, "I'll give you a lift. My Rolls Royce is just outside."

As they're driving along, Moshe says, "Morry, what's that thing on the dashboard ticking all the time?"

"That's my digital clock."

A few minutes later, Moshe asks, "And what's that thing on the dashboard moving up and down?"

"That's my tachometer," says Morry.

Then a few minutes after that, Moshe starts to ask, "But what's that...."

"Hold on a minute, Moshe," says Morry, "I can see you've never been in a Rolls Royce before."

"Never in the front seat." says Moshe.

How can I get to heaven?

I asked the children in my Sunday School class, "If I sold my house and my car, held a big garage sale, and gave all my money to the church, would I get into heaven?"

"No!" the children all answered.

Then I said, "If I cleaned the church every day, mowed the yard, and kept everything neat and tidy, would I get into heaven?"

Again, the answer was, "No!"

"Well," I continued, "then how can I get to heaven?"

A five-year-old boy shouted out, "You gotta be dead!"

Apprehension

After booking my 80-year-old grandmother on a flight from Florida to Nevada, I called the airline to go over her special needs. The representative listened patiently as I requested a wheelchair and an attendant for my mother because of her arthritis and impaired vision to the point of near blindness

My apprehension lightened a bit when the woman assured me that everything would be taken care of. I thanked her profusely.

"Oh, you're welcome," she replied. I was about to hang up when she cheerfully asked,. "And will your grandmother need a rental car?"

For The Kids...

Doctor, doctor, my wooden leg is giving me a lot of pain.
    Why's that?
    My wife keeps hitting me over the head with it.

Doctor, doctor, my hair's coming out. Can you give me something to keep it in?
    Certainly - how about a paper bag?

Doctor, doctor, people keep ignoring me.
    Next, please!

Doctor, doctor, I feel like a pair of curtains.
    Pull yourself together!
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Apr 18, 2007, 03:02 PM
    Morry comes home from a hard day at the office. As usual, his wife greets him at the door.
    "I have some good news, and I have some bad news, Morry."
    "Give me the bad news first." Morry said.
    "Well, Morry, our son is gay." She answers.
    "Oh my God! Morry exclaims, How could there be any good news?"
    "Well Morry, he's going with a rich doctor."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stuck in the middle with you [ 3 Answers ]

Who sings the song stuck in the middle with you ?

Caught in the middle [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, I’ m in living in relation for about a year now, and my partner suddenly started talking against my parents especially about my stepfather. He wants me to keep away from them and recently he told me not send them financial help. Now my problem is that I can’t ignore my parents and stop...

Middle name [ 6 Answers ]

My sister has her names picked out (girl or boy) But we can't think of a middle name to go with Wyatt _____ Can you help

Middle Name Crisis [ 1 Answers ]

Hey everyone... sorry I've been MIA. But I'm in a major delimma.. I can't for the life of me find a good middle name. We are having a baby girl and we dicided to name her Emma, but we simply can't find a good middle name, I looked at hundreds of websites but just can't find that one name that fits...

Caught in the middle [ 1 Answers ]

About a month a go I went to a used car dealer and bought a car. In the state of New Hampshire you have to get the car inspected. I went and got it inspected and my mechanic passed it. Well just today while driving my right control wheel broke and thank god I wasn't hurt. I called aaa and had them...

View more questions Search