Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fdc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2007, 05:47 PM
    BBQ conversion natural to LP
    :confused: I have a portable Kenmore Elite BBQ that is fueled by natural gas and I want to convert it to LP. The folks at Sears tell me there are no kits available to make this type conversion. CAN THAT BE? I spent $1,800 bucks on a BBQ that I now can't use because my new house, and entire neighborhood, does not receive natural gas. This unit came either way when purchased, LP or natural. You had to pick one or the other. HELP!
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Sep 12, 2007, 07:57 PM
    Who supplies propane in your area, take the problem to them and tell them what you want to do. They should have orifices to exchange it from natural to propane.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Conversion from B2 to F1 while still in US [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am in US on B2 Visitor visa - I would like to study here and apply for F1 - is that possible while I am still in US - would I have to go to my home country or Canada for F1 stamping? Will it be an issue or complication when re-entering again? Please advise

BBQ Potatoes [ 5 Answers ]

I have been told to put a metal skewer through the jacket potatoes before I bbq them by my moaning father in law... Does this make any difference and if so whyyy!:)

Conversion [ 3 Answers ]

I am currently in chapter 13th bankruptcy, and I need to convert over to chp. 7 and I talked to some lawyers and they are charging too much. Is there a how to do it yourself answer out there.

Charcoal and BBQ [ 3 Answers ]

Anyone here BBQ? I want to get one of those cheap BBQ supported on a tripod. But first, I got some questions: 1. Do I just pour the bag of charcoal and toss in a match? Or do I have to add something else too? 2. Do I use the charcoal until everything burns to powder? Or do I have to...

View more questions Search