Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mustangchristy77 Posts: 87, Reputation: 13

Feb 19, 2008, 12:48 PM
    Not Crazy.I know this movie exists
    Okay, here it goes... these kids run away. They end up in a shed in the middle of the woods that is surrounded with pecan trees with a old tractor inside. They argue about how you pronounce "pecan". One of the kids goes up to a "Texaco" station and there is a box of cupcakes on the step which he takes back to all the other kids. This is all I can remember. I hope someone can help. There was one older sister, with two brothers and one sister (I think).
    FieryRuby Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2008, 10:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangchristy77
    okay, here it goes...these kids run away. They end up in a shed in the middle of the woods that is surrounded with pecan trees with a old tractor inside. They argue about how you pronounce "pecan". One of the kids goes up to a "Texaco" station and their is a box of cupcakes on the step which he takes back to all the other kids. This is all I can remember. I hope someone can help. There was one older sister, with two brothers and one sister (I think).
    Could you be possibly talking about stand by me? Stand by Me (1986)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find title to crazy/trippy movie from 80s [ 1 Answers ]

Movie is from the late 80s or early 90s. A child on some type of journey along with a mechanical life-size toy that you have to crank in the back when he runs out. Goes to a palace and goes down a long hall full of heads on plaques like deer.. the main head at the end of the hall talks to the child...

I think I might be crazy [80's children's movie] [ 7 Answers ]

Okay, so I vividly remember watching this movie as a little kid with my younger sister (which would place the movie in the 80's) but I do not remember the plot of the movie at all. All I remember is the title and it seems that I'm the only one that remembers this movie. I'm not sure of the...

Please help me find this movie, it's driving me CRAZY [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: Okay, I remember the movie started with this pan out of a city... and the title was something that had a 'the' something, it began with an e, or had voyage or something (?? ) in the title... It was a 70's-80's movie, or around ET's time... but I saw it in 5th grade (so it's a kids...

Shower Where No Drain Exists [ 1 Answers ]

We would like to install a shower in a bathroom which has a sink and toilet but no rough in for a shower. The problem is that the bathroom has a cement floor which is not cuttable. Any solution for an above ground drainage which connects in the sink/toilet?

DOS exists? [ 15 Answers ]

With your new operating systems (i.e. Windows XP), does DOS exist/run in the background? Thanks.

View more questions Search