Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    turner585 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2009, 07:59 PM
    Swollen lymph node and lump in leg
    OK so my right gland in my neck was swollen since maybe December... that is almost a year... I went to the doctor and she said I was just fighting an infection and then my mom told me that it could permenetly stay swollen at times so I wasn't too concerned about it... however today about ten minutes ago I randomly touvhed my right leg and felt a lump... it is a hard circular like lump that you cannot see but only feel... it is about the size of a penny... my throat is also very sore and have a dryish cough that hurts whenever I cough... obviously... but that is probably from my boyfriend who had a cold and is sick himself... only thing is he has a runny nose at times and I don't at all... I do not have an appatite at all... even before I didn't get hungry at all... I never feel hungry so I sometimes forget to eat at times... either way does anyone have any suggestions on what this could be
    turner585 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2009, 08:13 PM

Oh I have also forgot to mention that my right leg also tends to be sore from time to time sometimes really bad and sometimes only a little discomfort... however I think that is from when I have tore a ligament and had soft tissue in it as well and possibly tore a cartalige that healed on it's own... when I bend my knees they usually crack but it doesn't hurt along with when the pain is active when I bend my knee it feels like my knee cap is cracking in a million different places... I am not too sure if it is arthritis since it runs in the family or what... I am 20 years old

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Significants of lymph node [ 3 Answers ]

Not long ago I had a small bulge behind my ear.To me it appeared to be a swollen lymph node.It was about an eighth of an inch in diameter.In two to four weeks time in went down.I can hardly feel it now not unless I press hard where it was.What could possibly be the cause of it?

Swollen lymph nodes by the ear [ 4 Answers ]

The Lymph nodes that are located slightly below the ear are swollen most of the time. Doctors don't seem to be concerned. Any ideas? I have allergies to ragweed and tree pollen and am on ongoing immunotherapy. I also have Asthma.

What gland or lymph node could be behind my ear? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all, I recently came down with a fever (the theory is glandular fever, but no blood test results yet), and as a result the "glands" (lymph nodes) in my neck have become slightly swollen. But I have also noticed a similar raised and tender area just behind my right ear. My mother suggested...

Bump on lymph node behind ear [ 9 Answers ]

My lymph node behind my left ear is swollen and I have a bump on it. It feels like I have a headache around the area of my ear. Any ideas what it could be from?:confused:

Swollen lymph node [ 8 Answers ]

How do I know I have a swollen lymph node? I have a couple lymph nodes that slightly (very slightly, probably 0.2cm) protrude from my neck, each being no more than 1cm in diameter (1 might 1.5 cm, but no more)? I saw my GP and she said those WERE the lymph nodes and they're supposed to protrude...

View more questions Search