Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prechtel Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2008, 04:24 AM
    State select water heater blower
    75 gal water heater blower runs all the time. Started 36 hours ago. Looked at booklet but cannot find problem concerned that is may burn out before a professional looks at it. Can I unplug temporarily off and on until professional looks at it? Thanks
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Mar 8, 2008, 05:01 AM
    Pretchel,

You may be able to shut this down at the fuse or breaker panel. Look for labels that say water heater... and then shut that temporarily. See if that helps, maybe even resets the blower so won't blow all the time. If it does fix it, I still want you to get a pro in to look anyway.. ok?

Let me know what you find.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blower on state select water heater [ 1 Answers ]

75 gallon, gas State Select water heater with blower. Should the blower run all the time? If not when and why does it kick on? >Moved from Forum Help<

State select water heater [ 1 Answers ]

My state select electric water heater,just stop working and I don't know how to bringing back to work,any ideas.

State Select Water Heater [ 1 Answers ]

I emailed Robershaw who's thermostat is on your water heater, and they said I had to ask you about it, as they design stats for different companies. The stat has hot - very hot on the right side of the dial. Even in the 'hot' setting, the water is too hot. On the left side of the dial are the...

View more questions Search