Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    roboticsundaes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2010, 05:10 PM
    Abnormal pain from piercing cartilage?
    Hey, I got my second cartilage piercing three days ago, and doe some reason whenever I even lightly brush it, it's excruciatingly painful. A long time ago I decided to be stupid and try to pierce it myself with a safety pin, which failed terribly since I couldn't get the ring all the way through even after I re-pierced it several times. It bled a lot by the way. That happened a long time ago, it would have healed by now. Is the pain possibly from re-piercing the scarred tissue, or could there be another reason? None of my other piercings hurt nearly this badly. I've been cleaning it well, and taking pain medicine. Is there anything else I can do? Thanks~

Check out some similar questions!

Reduce the pain of my cartilage piercing [ 12 Answers ]

Is there any kind of pain medication I can use to reduce the pain of my cartilage piercing? It hurts to sleep on, its like someone is slamming a hammer into my ear when I try to lay on it. I don't want to take it out, its not infected at all. It just hurts like crazy when I try to touch it. When...

Cartilage Piercing [ 3 Answers ]

I got my cartilage pierced 9 days ago and it seemed to be fine. Now it's red and is tender. There isn't any puss or scabs but it hurts to touch or lay on. Is this normal or is it infected? :confused:

Cartilage Piercing [ 3 Answers ]

I want to get my own cartilage pierced. Say I am doing it right now, and all I have are cotton balls, a new earring, and an ice cube, could I pierce the cartilage? Or would it not be safe? And where is it okay to pierce the cartialge? Are there dangerous places to peirce it? I'm worried that if I...

When will cartilage piercing pain go away? Can I eventually sleep on my side? [ 29 Answers ]

Hi I recently have had my cartilage pierced on my right ear only and it does not hurt at all right now and most of the time it doesn't hurt at all but it is sore when I touch it and it is too painful to spin the studs so I just leave them alone and try to clean them as much as I can with the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.