Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    La Siesta Encantada Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2009, 11:40 AM
    Becoming friends with ex boyfriends wife?
    My ex boyfreind and I had a very rough break up about three years ago, and I have never talked to him since. He went on to date this girl, got her pregnant and married her. Long story short she added me as a friend on Facebook. We have been talking and get along well. We have very similar personalities and interest. Now she has invited me to a pure romance party at their house tomorrow night. Should I go? My ex is OK with us talking and so is my fiancé.
    I want to go and become friends but is it to weird? Please give me your opinions!
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Feb 5, 2009, 11:41 AM

It's not weird, it has apparently been quite some time since you and your ex were together, if everyone is OK with the friendship, stay friends. You don't have any feeling for your ex, you are in your own committed relationship.
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Feb 5, 2009, 11:44 AM

I say go for it. Like Justwantfair said, if everyone is OK with it, there's no reason to be worried. Sounds like fun to me. =)
    La Siesta Encantada Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2009, 11:56 AM

Thanks for you quick answers. My mother thinks it weird that's why I thought I would ask. My fiancé and I are getting married on Oct. 10. I have absoulutely no feelings for my ex. But is wife is very nice. Thanks again!
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Feb 6, 2009, 03:10 PM

If you and she get along and you are getting married, I say be friends with her. Why not? You and the old boyfriend can still be friends as well!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Friends ? [ 3 Answers ]

So long story short I dated a guy for 6 months. We went through a loooot. He was my first love. And we tried being friends but we fought. Then later after we finally were friends and it went well, we became really close again.. but just as friends. Problem is, I still had a lot of feelings for him....

EX wants to be friends [ 2 Answers ]

Ok I broke up with my ex the week before she left for college after 10 months even helped her move in, just fought too much and seemed like she was reluctant to change treating me like crap and being inconsiderate. Well I figure she's gonnna forget all about me once she starts meeting new...

My ex boyfriends estranged wife tried to kidnap my son [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I have a 9 year old son who I have full custody of him right now his father resides in Michigan state I reside in Indiana state my ex boyfriend is my sons father he was remarried or married to this lady she is canadian citizen she had a argument to my ex in dearborn Michigan with my ex which...

Best friends dog [ 1 Answers ]

A few my months ago my best friend dog and my dog got put to sleep the same day, we are both talking about getting another dog, and I agreed with my my family not to get one till spring, but now my friend is getting one probabley, and it's all she talks about, I wish I could be happy for her but...

View more questions Search