Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ineedhelp132 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2009, 12:45 PM
    My girl friend kissed another girl
    Hey, so.. last Friday my girlfriend (Of 6 months) Admitted to kissing another girl, She doesn't know how, it just happened, it is threatening our relationship. She has showed no signs of being lesbian or bi.

It wasn't a kiss on the cheek or anything like that, it was a full blown out of the blue kiss.

I love this girl, I'm trying to keep strong. She is unsure if she is a lesbian or not as we are both teenagers (16). I love this girl dearly and we have agreed to stay together.

This is troubling me because my girl is going through a rough spot and is confused about the kiss, questioning her sexuality, Help me out please.

Anyone have any experiences or answers for me! Thanks.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 21, 2009, 12:53 PM
    Don't let this threaten your relationship, since it as confusing to her as it is to you. Let her work through her own feelings, and you support her with no pressure. I hope there was no alcohol, involved but things often happen that makes us think twice, be a good boy friend, and give her time, not jealousy.
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Oct 21, 2009, 12:54 PM

She is questioning her sexual orientation and that is her issue.
    You need to understand that many teens go through a similar questioning period.
    You need to let her figure this out on her own.
    There is really nothing you can do other than understand that this is normal teen behavior.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Oct 21, 2009, 01:13 PM
    Give her some time and space so that she can figure it out first. It's something that she has to work out on her own, it's out of your control. In the long run, it's better for her to figure things out first, without pressure from you, instead of dragging out a relationship while sorting it out. Be considerate of her situation. Support her if that's what she needs, but try to do your own thing while giving her time and space.
    Spyral1234 Posts: 13, Reputation: 3

Oct 21, 2009, 02:21 PM

If she was drunk as your 16 she probably was it impares your judgement , you might look at things as either gay bi or straight but there's a lot of inbetweens, ask her if she's still attracted to you? If she is thens she's probably in one of the inbetweens aslong as she doesn't go kissing more girls let her find out by her slef where she really stands

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I kissed a girl. And I liked it? [ 29 Answers ]

I posted awhile ago about one of my friends and I's relationship. And now I have a little bit more to say.. and I'm really confused. Oh yess and we are both girls. For some reason it came out that I love it when my boyfriend kisses my neck. Well she out of no where just started biting my neck. And...

I kissed a girl but now what? [ 4 Answers ]

Last night I pulled this girl, and that is well and all but I think she does want to take things further but I don't really want a girlfriend at the moment. The problem with saying that is, I wasn't even drunk last night and I don't want her to feel that I'm rejecting her just because I don't like...

I'm a girl, I kissed a girl, I didn't like it. Should I tell my boyfriend? [ 10 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend are 19.. he's not a partier but sometimes I can be. I used to party and drink every other weekend before we started going out but I stopped when I started dating him because he didn't really like it unless he was around. Plus he doesn't want me doing anything that's bad for me...

I kissed my best friend,who is a girl,as am I,and we're not gay [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I'm 15 and I spent the night at my best friends house last night.she is my all time best friend because she's always there to help me and listen to me.well as it got later I had a really bad anxiety attack and started crying,so she hugged me,then when I was okay again,we laid down to got to...

Girl kissed another guy when she was drunk [ 6 Answers ]

I am a 19 yr old male and I have been kind of seeing a woman I met at work. By kind of seeing I mean we kiss a little and cuddle no sex or anything serious. We both like each other but aren't sure if we want a relationship. Well last weekend we went to a party and she drank too much and kissed her...

View more questions Search