Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ReeseLynn18 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2009, 07:48 AM
    I kissed a girl. And I liked it?
    I posted awhile ago about one of my friends and I's relationship. And now I have a little bit more to say.. and I'm really confused. Oh yess and we are both girls. For some reason it came out that I love it when my boyfriend kisses my neck. Well she out of no where just started biting my neck. And OOOh my, and she could tell I liked it. I told her the next day that that needs to never happen again because I liked it too much. And she said that's she likes to get me going and excited. Ugh! So lets just say it happens every time we go out now.. only when we are drinking though.

So a couple days ago we went out then went to a party afterwards.. and she kept biting my neck again. Then she had tick tacks and I wanted one so I asked for one. And she stuck her tongue out and said come get one. So I did. And from then she kept doing it. We went outside and I can't even remember how it happened but we just started making out, and we stopped for a little bit and she started biting my neck.. then we resumed to making out again.. for a long time... it was amazing.

Im confused because I have been feeling a little bi-curious. Or I don't know what I am or what is going on! But she text me the next day saying. I kissed a girl... and I liked it =).. and making comments like that. And aahh is this just a typical girls go out and makeout with each other? Because I am soooo confused it is ridiculous

Sorry so long
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2009, 08:03 AM

I have made out with girls and I have loved it.

Girls are different then boys, more gentle and soft. They have the same body, so they know better the right turn-on points. If you are enjoying yourself, then enjoy yourself.

I am assuming you are young and this doesn't make you a lesbian, but you should be careful whether she is seeking a relationship because she may be a lesbian. Just be sure to find out if you are on the same page.
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2009, 08:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Justwantfair View Post
    I have made out with girls and I have loved it.

Girls are different then boys, more gentle and soft. They have the same body, so they know better the right turn-on points. If you are enjoying yourself, then enjoy yourself.

I am assuming you are young and this doesn't make you a lesbian, but you should be careful whether she is seeking a relationship because she may be a lesbian. Just be sure to find out if you are on the same page.
    Perhaps you just haven't met the right guy... :cool:

This thread has that K. Perry song stuck in my head now, by the way (off topic, I know).

May 4, 2009, 08:07 AM
    She is not a Lesbian either.. that's what's weird. But maybe I'm just thinking too far into it. Oh and my age is 20 and she is ten years older than me.. if that helps at all or makes a difference =) Thanks for taking time to read my post I greatly appreciate it.

May 4, 2009, 08:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kctiger View Post
    Perhaps you just haven't met the right guy...:cool:

This thread has that K. Perry song stuck in my head now, by the way (off topic, I know).

;) Definitely what I was hoping for haha
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2009, 08:13 AM
    I think that girls kissing girls is usually just experimental. However, you are in a relationship with someone else. What would your boyfriend say if he found out? Would he consider it cheating?

How would you feel if you found out your boyfriend was making out with someone else? Would you consider it cheating?
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2009, 08:14 AM
    And, yes... the song is my head too!
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2009, 08:15 AM

I think the standard is a bit different. If my girlfriend would make out with a girl, I don't see a problem with it, but I cannot picture me or ANY of my friends making out with another guy... stuff like that just doesn't happen, and yes, that would be an automatic revocation of the man card, PERIOD!

May 4, 2009, 08:17 AM

If he kissed the same sex.. no I wouldn't consider it cheating. But my boyfriends relationship and mine isn't much of a relationship.. although we have been together for 5 years.. but that's besides the point haha.
    Fuzzball_Kara Posts: 279, Reputation: 74

May 4, 2009, 08:17 AM

I agree with JJ. There are some guys who don't mind it at all but there are some who really mind their girl kissing on someone else regardless of the gender.

You'd have to think how you would feel if he was kissing another guy.

I think it's fine that you're bicurious. As long as no one else is being hurt in the process
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2009, 08:23 AM

Here's where I may anger some people, but it's Monday and I like it.

1. You do sound a little bi-curious, only two things you can do about it. 1, act on it or 2, don't act on it. You chose to act on it

2. I do consider this cheating, no doubt about it. Would I consider it cheating if my fiancé hooked up with a girl? Yes, I would. Circumstances change though, if I asked her to do it, and it was in front of me, for me, then I don't think it's cheating. But being done behind his back, it's cheating.

3. KC is right, there is a double standard here. People complain that if a guy sleeps with tons of women we praise him as a "player" if a girl does it, she's "loose". But shoe on the other foot, a girl hooks up with another girl, good stuff. A guy hooks up with another guy, every slur is being shouted at them. For guys, there's no such thing as "experimenting without judgment" Granted, I wouldn't ever do it, but hey, to each there own.
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2009, 08:31 AM
    I think the standard is a bit different. If my girlfriend would make out with a girl, I don't see a problem with it, but I cannot picture me or ANY of my friends making out with another guy...stuff like that just doesn't happen, and yes, that would be an automatic revocation of the man card, PERIOD!
    What if it happens again? And again? And again? At what point does her growing relationship with someone else have a negative effect on her relationship with you?
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2009, 08:35 AM

We aren't talking about the number of occurrences here. Like Rome said, if it was in front of me and a one time deal, then cool. If it became an issue to where she was sticking her tongue down the throat of every single girl, then it would be a problem.

I am able to say what I am saying because I am not in a relationship. Perhaps my feelings would change if I had a significant other in my life.

It is easy for me to sit here and tell you what I would think or do, but I am not in this situation.

What the OP did was cheating. Any prolonged making out session is straight up cheating. There is a difference between being "bi-curious" and dry humping the leg of the same sex, if you know what I mean.
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2009, 08:40 AM

One time deal, in front of me, I would be okay with. More than likely, even like it. Heck, I'm a guy I'll admit it. But if it happened more than once, and then started behind my back, it's cheating, it's a relationship with someone else.
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2009, 08:44 AM

I agree Rome, but to me, the OP and the other girl involved went a bit overboard. "Biting her neck???" What the fu**?? Us guys are simple in nature, and two girls is always something we won't turn away from, but what the OP did was a bit crossing the line. Had you been my girlfriend, you would have seen the most quick break up in planet history.
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2009, 08:53 AM

Yep, I agree. She crossed a line by doing that, and then continuing it to the outside away from everyone. I would have just said "bye" and it would have been OVER!

And no, I wouldn't shy away from two girls! What is going through my head is if I asked my fiancé that. It would be like that Family Guy episode where a guy comes up to Lois and days "I see you and some girl on girl action" and Peter goes "Goodluck man, I've been barking up that tree for a long time"
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2009, 08:58 AM
    Perhaps you just haven't met the right guy...:cool:
    We only tell guys that to make them feel better.

I don't know your body better than you do. It's not an insult, it's just a fact really.

Women are soft and feminine, not too many men can pull that off.

But yes, I agree, this is cheating... whether it be a man or woman, no double standard there. If you are uncertain and looking to have a good time, you should be single. If you are dating, then you need to stop fooling around. Just because she is not a lesbian, doesn't mean that she isn't curious as well.

May 4, 2009, 10:18 AM
    Ok so my boyfriend knows about her biting my neck.. and is fine with it.. he just likes to joke about it. I will tell him soon about kissing her. But I'm sure he won't care because he knows about me kissing a girl a while back.. and he was fine with it.

My boyfriend cares more about his video games then anything.. But I would never want to hurt anyone, and I don't think that what happened is going to hurt anyone
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2009, 10:20 AM

Doubtful, you will be fulfilling a fantasy... he will probably just want to watch... or find out if he can join.
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2009, 10:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Justwantfair View Post
    Doubtful, you will be fulfilling a fantasy... he will probably just want to watch... or find out if he can join.
    He would only want to join if they were both playing a video game at the same time... :cool:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My girlfriend kissed a girl! [ 18 Answers ]

:eek: I have been with my girlfriend for four years. I am 27 and she is 24. Never in that time has she shown any indications that she wanted to kiss another girl or view other females in a sexual fashion. Also, in 4 years neither of us have cheated and we trust each other completely. She got...

I kissed a girl but now what? [ 4 Answers ]

Last night I pulled this girl, and that is well and all but I think she does want to take things further but I don't really want a girlfriend at the moment. The problem with saying that is, I wasn't even drunk last night and I don't want her to feel that I'm rejecting her just because I don't like...

I'm a girl, I kissed a girl, I didn't like it. Should I tell my boyfriend? [ 10 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend are 19.. he's not a partier but sometimes I can be. I used to party and drink every other weekend before we started going out but I stopped when I started dating him because he didn't really like it unless he was around. Plus he doesn't want me doing anything that's bad for me...

I kissed my best friend,who is a girl,as am I,and we're not gay [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I'm 15 and I spent the night at my best friends house last night.she is my all time best friend because she's always there to help me and listen to me.well as it got later I had a really bad anxiety attack and started crying,so she hugged me,then when I was okay again,we laid down to got to...

Girl kissed another guy when she was drunk [ 6 Answers ]

I am a 19 yr old male and I have been kind of seeing a woman I met at work. By kind of seeing I mean we kiss a little and cuddle no sex or anything serious. We both like each other but aren't sure if we want a relationship. Well last weekend we went to a party and she drank too much and kissed her...

View more questions Search