Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    2carragher3 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2009, 03:25 AM
    I kissed a girl but now what?
    Last night I pulled this girl, and that is well and all but I think she does want to take things further but I don't really want a girlfriend at the moment. The problem with saying that is, I wasn't even drunk last night and I don't want her to feel that I'm rejecting her just because I don't like her. I've got another party tonight with her and although I am most likely to tell her, I don't really know how to let her down easily, so any help?
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

May 2, 2009, 03:58 AM
    Be honest.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

May 2, 2009, 08:04 AM

Just tell her how you feel. Not a good idea to lead her on cause then you will just hurt her more.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 2, 2009, 08:41 AM

For a guy who doesn't know what to do, you sure seem to date a lot.

Just do the right thing, and treat her like you want to be treated. What do you think the right thing is?
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

May 2, 2009, 08:48 AM

Be straight up.. and don't end up kissing her again if you have a few drinks!
    Just say you had a good time last night,but your not looking for a relationship right now..
    Its not you its me!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My girlfriend kissed a girl! [ 18 Answers ]

:eek: I have been with my girlfriend for four years. I am 27 and she is 24. Never in that time has she shown any indications that she wanted to kiss another girl or view other females in a sexual fashion. Also, in 4 years neither of us have cheated and we trust each other completely. She got...

I'm a girl, I kissed a girl, I didn't like it. Should I tell my boyfriend? [ 10 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend are 19.. he's not a partier but sometimes I can be. I used to party and drink every other weekend before we started going out but I stopped when I started dating him because he didn't really like it unless he was around. Plus he doesn't want me doing anything that's bad for me...

I kissed my best friend,who is a girl,as am I,and we're not gay [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I'm 15 and I spent the night at my best friends house last night.she is my all time best friend because she's always there to help me and listen to me.well as it got later I had a really bad anxiety attack and started crying,so she hugged me,then when I was okay again,we laid down to got to...

Kissed a drunk girl [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I kind of have a problem. I was the DD for my friends party last weekend. Everyone, well, but me was drinking. Some girls came over, and we danced and had fun for hours. I was dancing and went over to some girls. A really cute girl I hadn't seen for a long time kissed me and we danced....

Girl kissed another guy when she was drunk [ 6 Answers ]

I am a 19 yr old male and I have been kind of seeing a woman I met at work. By kind of seeing I mean we kiss a little and cuddle no sex or anything serious. We both like each other but aren't sure if we want a relationship. Well last weekend we went to a party and she drank too much and kissed her...

View more questions Search