Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    apple12694 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2008, 03:20 PM
    I would like to know about the law of attraction
    For some time, I have been hearing about the law of attraction,but do not know
    Exactly what it is all about. Could someone kindly enlighten me about this subject,
    As I would like to know more about it?

Thanks.
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Jun 6, 2008, 03:35 PM
    The "Law of Attraction" is the mathematical properties and rules of magnetism. Like Poles, Repel. North North. Unlike Poles, Attract.

However, when expressed in social circles it means similar people repel and opposite personalities attract each other.
    blackblue Posts: 145, Reputation: 8

Jun 17, 2008, 04:34 PM
    Rent "The Secret".
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 17, 2008, 04:59 PM
    There is a "new " idea that you attract the things you say, so if you talk negative you will attact or draw negative things to happen, but if you say things like I am going to have a Lincoln, and beelive it, somehow it will happen.

But the safe guard is, if you don't get it, you did not beelive hard enough.

And it is a close relation to the somewhat christian teachings ( very limited amount of christians) that you say it and claim it, you will get it)

It was recently pushed by Oprah.
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Jun 17, 2008, 05:50 PM
    I believe that the universe is a gigantic copy machine. So, if you act "as if," it will become the truth. It's true for me, anyway. If I give out my last dollar to a bum, there is money flowing into my hands soon afterward.

The law of attraction is connected to your thoughts and feelings. Write down what you would like in a mate. Then get yourself out there to meet people. Always act. Don't just think about it. If you would like to meet the kindest people, be kind.
    purplewings Posts: 145, Reputation: 24

Jun 25, 2008, 01:03 PM
    A quick saying is "you bring about what you think about".
    Neale Donald Walsch of "Conversations with God" fame says that we should not just ask for what we want, but should act as if we already have it and give thanks. With faith that it will come to us and the positive words and thoughts, if it is for your own good, it will come to you sooner or later. That's in line with the old saying "Be careful what you ask for".

HuGs
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Jun 27, 2008, 06:16 PM
    These are the books you should read:

Secret of the Ages
    Science of Being in Seven Lessons
    Consciously Creating Circumstances

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No sexual attraction to boyfriend [ 14 Answers ]

I've been in this relationship for 4 years. He is an outstanding person in so many ways. We never fight, have similar interests and everything. BUT I have absolutely no physical attraction to him, (although HE is attracted to me ) I never have been and am afraid- What do I do? He is such a...

Law of Attraction [ 93 Answers ]

The Law of Attraction What you focus on expands. Your thoughts, feelings, and actions will expand and return to you. Every thought you have, is like placing an order out into the universe and it will return to you. If you truly want to change your life for the better then change your...

Strong attraction keeps us apart [ 1 Answers ]

How can this be possible? People say we're a perfect match , there's a strong attraction between us yet this is what keeps us apart. Yes! Apart. The problem is tha we don't seem to have much common interests,friends,etc. Any ideas? Advice? Thank you so much!

Its all about attraction; [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I am nishu,and I have prolem which is very silly to here.I am more attracted towards the women of age between 30 to 35 years,silly is't it.ut my friends used to make fun on the same topic.I am really confused,what do ,is this because aged women are really sexy to look at or there is some...

View more questions Search