Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    foxden Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2005, 07:22 AM
    Whirlpool icemaker problem
    I have a freezer-mounted Whirlpool icemaker(Part #4317943). It was new 4 months ago and, for the past 4 months, has been working normally. Now, what seems to be happening is that it fills normally, but the ice is not being pushed out,

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Oct 16, 2005, 08:24 AM
    Hey Foxy,

While we pipe to icemakers we don't work on them so I moved your question over to the " Electrical and Lighting" page in "Home and Garden". They have appliance repair people that may be able to help. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New Whirlpool Dryer Problem [ 6 Answers ]

I recently purchase a new Whirlpool washer and dryer. 1. Upon delivery the dryer wouldn’t start at all. I checked the outlet and dryer connection with a volt meter and both showed 220v so the delivery person said it was a bad dryer and took it back. 2. Upon the next delivery the dryer ran for...

Whirlpool Gold Catalyst Washer problem [ 15 Answers ]

Hi My model number is GSX9885JQ0 The washer will fill with water but doesn't agitate. The light on the control panel blinks instead of being on solid. It doesn't display an error code on the panel, just shows how much time is left. I also tried unplugging and letting it reset. I also tried using...

Whirlpool ED5FHEXMT00 Cooling problem [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Whirlpool model ED5FHEXMT00 that is not cooling on the fridge side, but works great on the freezer side. I took the condenser panel off and took a look at the evaporator and saw a little frost on it (white). The duct on the top of the freezer compartment where air flows to the...

Whirlpool dishwaser problem [ 13 Answers ]

I have a Whirlpool Dishwasher Quite Plus. About 5 years old. All the functions seem to work except "normal Mode" It just won't accept "normal mode" when pressed. Sometime when I try and try, and try it will accept Normal mode and seems to work properly. It works in economy mode or heavy duty...

Whirlpool dryer-noise problem [ 3 Answers ]

My 2 1/2 year old whirlpool dryer just started making a humming sound. My husband was trying to dry some old tennis shoes when it kept opening the dryer door. After his third attempt, it started to make this humming sound. It seems to be working. I have not dryed anything because I am not sure...

View more questions Search