Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    barbiechick123 Posts: 317, Reputation: 25

Jan 16, 2009, 11:45 PM
    Breast Cancer?
    Hi guys, okay, I am between the age of 14 and 15 and a few days ago I found a bump on the higher part of my breast, and I'm scared it may be cancer :(. I am though, on my period and I wanted to know if it can affect that. Thank you very much.
    BIGBOPPER Posts: 351, Reputation: 28

Jan 17, 2009, 12:35 AM
    It's highly unlikely that it is breast cancer, however, I would still bring it to your parent's attention, and go see a doctor. Because you are on your period, chances are it is a fibroid tumor brought on by fibro-cystic breast disease. That is not fatal, in fact it can be common (I have it.) I usually have some breast pain associated with my fibroids, when I have a period. I say when I have a period, I also have PCOS, and have infrequent periods.
    At any rate tell your folks, and go see a doctor to get a confirmation of the diagnoses. I am not a doctor, and cannot be used to diagnose, treat, or confirm any condition.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Breast Cancer [ 3 Answers ]

I found a lump in my left breast. My doctor said that it was an inflammed mamogland. I keep having breast pain. How do I know if I have breast cancer or not? I don't know if I am too young because I am only 19. My left breast keeps getting bigger and I am suffering from pain every so often. ...

Breast cancer [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a male, 27year old.8 month ago my left nipple feel pain, after few days its recover,so I didn't go to c e doctor, but now I feel pain in e same place, and it last longer day . I'm very worry am I get e breast cancer, did anyone up there got e same thing happen before or be able to giving me...

Do I have breast cancer [ 1 Answers ]

I had my period last month for 2 days first day was spotting an brownish an the second it was a full day but brown , my period was the 20th. An I ovolated on the 30th -through the 3rd. My husband an I have been trying to conceive for months, I have irreguler periods I lost 40 pounds an my periods...

Have I got breast cancer? [ 49 Answers ]

Hello I am 15 years old and about 3 weeks ago I noticed my left breast didn't feel right. I have a huge lump that goes from just under my armpit all the way to my breast and my breast is also a little bit swollen. I deciced to leave it because I thought I would go away. Its three weeks later and it...

How do I know if I got breast cancer [ 3 Answers ]

Well I'm really worried sick if I got breast cancer cause on both breast I feel something hard and I never had that before what age can you get breast cancer so worried help please

View more questions Search