Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    s8xykay Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2007, 04:08 PM
    Could I be pregnant
    I had an iud put in about 5 month ago and this past couple of weeks my emotions have been all over the place. Like they were when I was pregnant. I have been having pains and tightening in my abdomen and a very light period that only lasted about 3 days. My husband says that I have been acting like I was with my last pregnancy all except the eating all the time part. Any advice
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Jun 12, 2007, 05:51 PM
    When was your period due? Did it come early, on time? This could be a response to the extra hormones you are adding to your body. Any time you start or stop some type of hormonal birth control, your periods will change and your moods may as well. I would suggest that if your period is past due, take a HPT to be sure, but I really think it is a result of the IUD. Good luck!
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

Jun 12, 2007, 05:54 PM
    I have the merina in and it's doing just about the same thing... Your not alone... I don't know what iud you have but I think mine is caused by the low dose of progesterone. That's the only thing I can think of.
    crystalbivens Posts: 489, Reputation: 26

Jun 12, 2007, 06:05 PM
    Don't won't to worry you but I got pregnant on the IUD just recently, have you checked for your strings?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Could I be Pregnant [ 7 Answers ]

:confused: I don't know how to go about this. I am only 18 years old and I think I'm pregnant. I am taking the birth control pill and me and my boyfriend don't use condoms. I was supposed to have my period on the 3rd of this month but it never came. It was three days late when it came yesturday...

Am I pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

We had sex 9 days back normally my period starts on 5 th or 6th of every month but it's 8th today and till today I am not having my priod has not started yet and we used condom during sex, now I am afraid if I have conceived

Am I pregnant? [ 5 Answers ]

My period came on the 26 of January 2007 how much pregnant I am please help me because I have 2 other kids that I can not take care off

How could I get pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: Me and my husband been trying for 2 yrs to have kids and I haven't had any kids. I get my pms once a month . How could I get pregnant.

View more questions Search