Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jyoungin43 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2011, 08:23 PM
    Should I forgive my friend??
    Today in school we got are yearbooks we were all happy until my best friend started telling me and my other good friend that we should go out a month before I liked her and told my best friend that I liked her. I bothered her by writing in her year book that her and another boy should go out to get her mad. That caused more problems in front of all my friends she yelled out that I liked my good friend even after I new she had a boyfriend for the rest of the day we haven't talked until later were sh told me that she did have and like the boy that I wrote she should go out with on her yearbook . Should I forgive my Best friend?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 13, 2011, 10:11 PM
    Please clarify your question
    jyoungin43 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2011, 04:27 AM
    Should I forgive my friend for telling my crush that I liked her and for her yelling out that I liked my friend in front of all my other friends?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will he ever forgive me? [ 4 Answers ]

It's heartbreaking enough for me to accept that I will never have him back. But what kills me the most is that I hurt him. I broke up with him because I was mad and sent him mean texts to insult him and put him down. Nobody needs to tell me how wrong it was, or how selfish I am, or that I'm a...

How do I forgive him so we can still be together? [ 4 Answers ]

Well I just found out yesterday that my boyfriend of 5 yrs (he just bought me an engagement ring) cheated on me. It started about 2 1/2 months ago and ended a mth ago. He said it only happened 5 times but the second time was a Friday night when we went out with friends to the pub to celebrate my...

Do I forgive him or not? [ 11 Answers ]

I'm a swimmer and December last year I liked this guy from a different club. We started texting. At the next comp I didn't speak to him, I felt too nervous. I wasn't swimming in the last session but I decided to stay anyway to see if there was something going to happen. My friends, trying to help...

How do I forgive myself [ 5 Answers ]

The past 2 years, I have been very horrible to myself. I stopped myself from speaking out and being happy. I stopped myself from being myself. I have done truly damage. I am seeking forgiveness from me, but my heart just doesn't seem to forgive me. I always feel shame in me, I just feel so bad and...

Should I Forgive My Friend Even Though She's Not Said "Sorry"? [ 5 Answers ]

My good friend of 4 years moved up to my city about a month ago. Up until then I saw her every few months for weekends as she lived in other towns with her now soon to be ex husband. A gorgeous guy I had been on a few dates with suddenly stopped returning my calls or texting me even though...

View more questions Search