Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    soccrplayr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2011, 11:58 AM
    This girl I like won't forgive me?
    All right, so basically I really messed up with this girl I like. About two weeks ago, I was at college with my brother for new years and my crush was at a party I didn't go to. So I got super drunk and she knew I was when I texted her and I got so mad that she didn't want to talk to me that I said I would kill myself if she didn't talk to me. So next day I talk to one of her good friends and she says its best if I leave her alone but I really don't want to... we have science together next quarter and its going to be hard to just ignore her in class I guess. Anybody have any ideas as to what I should do to win her back? I know I messed up but what I said wasn't true and I just want to be friends with her again.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 7, 2011, 12:10 PM

Don't babble apologies and explanations. Actions speak louder than words. Be a normal, agreeable fellow student without constantly "pushing" in her direction. Treat her like anyone else in the science class. Pretend like she is no one in particular.

Behave yourself in the future.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 7, 2011, 05:41 PM

Oh get over yourself, you screwed up, and now you are paying the consequences of your drunken behavior. If you are really sorry, you would straighten up your act, act like you have some sense, and put your best behavior on display. That also means not making yourself a pest just to be friends, after acting badly. You better leave her alone.
    Funsizest Posts: 16, Reputation: 6

Jan 11, 2011, 07:07 PM
    Well, Tell her exactly what you told us... Well, Go more into detail, tell her you were a drunk fool that didn't know what was talking about. Tell her that you will never do it again (Assuming you won't) and tell her that your sorry if you hurt her or upset her in anyway because of your foolishness. Girls are suckers for a self-pitty party. ;) That's my advise to you, hope it helps. :D

Comment on talaniman's post

Ouch, Harsh. Lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girl won't talk to me why? [ 7 Answers ]

Sothis girl that knew I liked her got jealous when I got drunk on new years and went out with this other girl for less than a day because it was a mistake I told her nothing happened... because nothing had.. well one day we were talking about people I wanted to be with like a few weeks after the...

I texted another girl and my girlfriend won't forgive me [ 14 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I were really good friends before we started dating and she's the first girl I've been with in 5 years. One of the girls from my other job got my number and began texting me. I was quite flattered and didn't take into consideration my girlfriends feelings when I responded back. I...

Girlfriend won't forgive me for harsh email and voicemail [ 18 Answers ]

Hello, I met this girl I used to date in high school on Facebook. She pursued me. We had a date at her home, and she told me stuff she has never told anybody. It felt like we were growing closer together. Later in the week I would send her emails, and sometimes she wouldn't respond until 3 days...

Made a small mistake and he won't forgive me [ 10 Answers ]

I'm 25 and Ive been dating this guy for 7 months and everything was going well, then one day he said he was going to come to my house and hangout with me, so I said matter fact I'm going to come to your house (since for the past month we always chilled by my house), he tells me that I can not come...

Why won't my EX girl let go [ 7 Answers ]

Me and my Ex were together for 7 months. Then one weekend I didn't feel well and I told her that I couldn't see her. She lives in baltimore I live in the D.C. area. We live like a 1 hour apart. Anyway she gets all mad that I wouldn't rush up to see her so she has a "old friend" from philly cpme to...

View more questions Search