Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    niahflame Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2003, 04:44 PM
    Harvest Moon: Back to Nature
    I keep giving Karen wine and bracelets like she likes, but her heart is always black. How do I get her to like me? I even gift-wrap it! >:(
    Shoreside_Vale Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2003, 12:08 PM
    Harvest Moon: Back to Nature
    Lol, I swear, it is good but try some new Strategy games
    03sb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2005, 12:28 AM
    I can help
    On karens b'day give her as much wine a possible wrapped and also show of your dog whilst talking to her :o
    Mairi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2005, 02:20 AM
    Karen
    I looked on Google and somebody had wrote if you show your dog to Karen 50 times when she is in the inn on Tuesdays and sundays her heart will increase by one. I tried it didn't work! :mad: RIPOFF! I am now going for Mary as I can't get Karen as she's the hardest in the game to get. Please could you help me out for Mary. Thanks Mairi
    Vashtari Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2005, 06:24 PM
    Karen...
    Karen has been pretty easy for me so far! :) I have her to a green heart and it's fall. And this is my first time playing it, I'm a real newbie. Anyway, the way I did it was talk to her each day and present her with moon drop flowers during the spring. During summer I gave her mostly wine (which cost me a lot and I lost a ton of money :mad: ) and during the fall (which is where I am currently) I'm giving her truffles and wine. Truffles are found at the base of Moon Mountain (if anyone wants more specific details just tell me). So basically everything's been going smoothly... She's at the grocery store from 1:00 - 4:00 PM. I hope that helped some people! :)
    MissMoo42 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2009, 04:24 PM
    To really get any of the girls to adore you, TALK TO THEM AT FESTIVALS! At the moon viewing, fireworks, and Starlight festivals, ASK THEM OUT! On the starlight festival.. the girl asks so make sure you have her at yellow heart or above!
    Also, find out what they like. Doing simple things like 2 flowers a day and one favourite thing per week will REALLY get them to like you.

As for Karen, she only likes Moon drop flowers.. she hates all the other ones. She adores wine and truffles. So every once in awhile, give her a bottle of wine. And during Fall, give at least 2 truffles to Karen each week. PLEASE TALK TO HER AT FESTIVALS!!

Elli is a sweet heart. She is my favourite character and if you visit her in the hospital each day, and talk her her grandma and Stu, she'll take a liking to you. Then just give her flowers each day and she'll be really happy =] Oh, also TALK TO HER AT FESTIVALS!!

Mary, VISIT THE LIBRARY! Also give her flowers and during fall, give her the poisonous mushrooms each day and she will be so excited about it! Read all the books in the library, and TALK TO HER AT FESTIVALS!!

Ann is really cute girl IMOP. Meaning she's a tomboy but she has style! If you have a chicken, take a few eggs per week and throw them into the hot spring. There is a blank section in the wall where you stand and can chuck them in. Give her these spa boiled eggs daily if you can. If not.. then every once in awhile. Also, give her lots and lots of flowers :) If she asks for a favor, do it for her. It will most definitely make her like you more. TALK TO HER AT FESTIVALS!!

Popuri... oh dear. She is so easy to 'woo.' She likes weeds!! She likes everything except ores, wine, poisonous things, and failed recipes. She is very childish though so I wouldn't marry her.. but still ^^
    Yeah, talk to her at Festivals too.

If you need anymore help, there are awesome FAQs around the site. But for me, I like to figure it all out on my own :P

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Help with Harvest Moon [ 2 Answers ]

Sup. Id just like to know how to actually plant seeds on 'Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life' for gamecube. Any help would be great. Cheers Rost :rolleyes:

Harvest Moon [ 8 Answers ]

I played Harvest Moon once on PS2, but I now have an XBox. Does anyone know of a game that is similar to Harvest Moon that I can play on XBox? Because as far as I know, it's not available on XBox. Thanks! :)

Harvest Moon: Back to Nature help! [ 1 Answers ]

I need some help concerning HM: BTN... Does anyone know how to get the fishing rod from Greg? I'm in my first fall now but so far I've never even seen Greg. People say that he comes from 6:00 - 10:00 AM at the Mineral Beach pier but I've never seen him there... Could someone help me out please? ...

Are we good by nature? [ 12 Answers ]

Hi everybody! I wasn't sure where to place this, the other option was "religion" but I decided not to make it merely a religion-related topic, because this might have taken to debate to a certain direction. On the other hand, I was afraid "Philosophy" was too, high, so I had a swift glance around,...

A sneaky nature... [ 18 Answers ]

My husband of 30 years has fantazied with every woman he comes in contact with, even as we are together. He sneaks winks, touchs and speical connections with any woman, regardless if he knows her or not. It seems to be a challenge to see if he can get them to respond. When we are in public he is...

View more questions Search