Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    debgirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2007, 10:08 PM
    Skin lightening
    I read some of the reviews about lightening the skin from acne and age spots but has anyone used the product on melasma. I have used triluma and I'm currently using another product, but not consistently. I have melasma, pretty bad case, and I stumbled on the website for civant skincare. If anyone has a positive comment about this or any other products related truly good results for melasma, please share. Thanks.
    OfficialAngeleyez Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2008, 02:19 PM
    Deb,

Did Tri-Luma work for you? What was your experience?

Quote Originally Posted by debgirl
    I read some of the reviews about lightening the skin from acne and age spots but has anyone used the product on melasma. I have used triluma and i'm currently using another product, but not consistently. I have melasma, pretty bad case, and I stumbled on the website for civant skincare. If anyone has a positive comment about this or any other products related truly good results for melasma, please share. Thanks.
    fancyT Posts: 8, Reputation: 1
    -

Jan 9, 2008, 12:16 PM
    I am black milk choc. Complexion, I tried one small tub civant and it did nothing. Maybe I was not patient enough.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin Lightening [ 3 Answers ]

I'm new to site and not sure how to use it, so this may be a repeat message. I'm trying to get a response from someone who has ordered the products that realsweet has recommended, or get a response from her, has anyone used these products? Or know whom to order them from?

Skin lightening? [ 11 Answers ]

Okay, I may be naïve here but I have some questions about skin lightening. 1. What is it? 2. Why would you do it? I have been thinking about this with all of the threads dedicated to this topic. I thought maybe it was for someone with a dermatological problem, but it looks like I'm wrong. ...

View more questions Search