Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shareefvp Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2007, 12:29 AM
    Change background colour in a partition
    I want to change background colour in a partition.How can I change it?any one know about this matter?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 15, 2007, 02:25 AM
    Please clarify your question as partitions are a virtual representation of your hard drive so cannot be assigned a colour.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bought two colour kits but accidentally switced colour releasers, does that matter? [ 1 Answers ]

I have dark brown to black hair, I just dyed hoping to get a lighter brown. My mistake was that I bought two colours,1) meduim golden brown and2) light brown, then I accidentally used the medium brown colour with the light brown colour releaser. I barely notice a difference. Did switching the...

Change in skin colour [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am getting married in another 6 months . I am very fair and beautiful person but my only problem is that the area around my vagina and back side is very dark. It could be because I had put a lot of weight in between , but now I am back to normal but still the colour of skin has not...

Hair colour change [ 5 Answers ]

I dyed me hair jet black about a year ago and I'm bored of it now and want to go brunnette again, however I can't afford to get it done in a salon, is their any home kits I could use to change my hair colour? I really hate it now and I'm desperate! Thanks Sarah

How can I change my hair back to my natural colour? [ 1 Answers ]

I am naturally blonde but have been dying my hair medium brown for nearly 2 years. I haven't dyed my hair again recently and I have decided I want to go back to my natural blonde colour. I have heard about lightening hair dyes but I'm not sure what colour this will turn my hair. Can you suggest...

Hair colour change after death [ 0 Answers ]

My grandmother died at the age of seventy - nine three years ago. When she was buried her hair was white. It is obligatory in Greece ,where I live ,that the dead should be exhumated after three years of their burial. Last Monday, 11 July, 2005 after the macabre scene of the exhumation my mother and...

View more questions Search