Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ann54a Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2008, 09:03 AM
    Dating a Guy Who Does Not Want Intercourse
    Hi, I would love some help with a question I have about a guy I started dating. We started getting intimate a few weeks ago. We're past the point to have sexual intercourse in terms of building up to this point. He only wants oral sex and for me to touch him. When I have asked to have intercourse he'll say 'sure or sometime' but he has yet to initiate it. He does try to please me so I don't think he's completely selfish. I also don't think he is gay because he definitely gets turned on. But I won't be satisified in a relationship where there is just oral and manual stimulation so can you help me figure out why he is reluctant to have intercourse? Thank you in advance, Ann
    angeliken Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2008, 09:25 AM

By the way, how old are you both? May I also know what city or state you are living in and the kind of culture your location follows because at some points these adds to a person's behavior towards his surroundings.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 29, 2008, 09:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ann54a View Post
    can you help me figure out why he is reluctant to have intercourse?
    Hello Ann:

I can't. But HE can. The simple act of intercourse pales in comparison to REAL intimacy. That kind of intimacy only comes from communication.

So, I'd ask him.

excon
    chrissymarie Posts: 563, Reputation: 53

Dec 29, 2008, 10:37 AM

You'll really never know unless you ask him. He may not have enough self control for intercourse.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Dec 29, 2008, 11:54 AM

Not knowing your ages is problematical.

Anyway, he may prefer the feeling of oral and masturbation because of a tighter feeling along with lack of deep feeling for you. He may lack intercourse stroking skills. He may be concerned with disease or pregnancy... on and on.

Have a nice talk with him. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

We're dating, but he posted on a dating site! [ 11 Answers ]

We've only been dating for about a month or so. The first couple of weeks, he called me every day, sometimes twice a day. Then it was less frequent. I assumed he didn't have the guts to break it off, so I stopped calling him and he wouldn't call me for a few days, but he always called. Said...

About intercourse [ 4 Answers ]

Hi , I got married 4 months back. I don't have much knowledge in sex. Till now, I couldn't insert my penis into my wife vagina. Tell me How to break the hymen. I tried to insert, but my penis erection doesn't last long.Give me suggestions for successful intercourse.

Urge To Pee During Intercourse [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I have a problem when I am having sexual intercourse or even oral stimulation with my husband I feel as though I have to pee and it distracts me and I can't enjoy myself because the whole time I am trying to not to pee. I always use the bathroom before and after sexual intercourse and I have...

D & C and intercourse [ 1 Answers ]

I recently had a dnc due to prolonged periods and fibroids. The dnc went really well no problems no complications and most importantly no cancer. I had intercourse with my husband 3 days after the surgery and experienced a gush of blood and passage of blood clots. This experience only lasted a...

About first intercourse [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I have a girl friend.We both are virgin.I don't have much knowledge about female anatomy like the hymen and breaking of it .Tell me how to do the first intercourse.

View more questions Search