Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zepd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2007, 06:21 PM
    Will I be tall?
    I am 15 1/2 years old and I'm 5'11. My dad is 6' and my mom is 5'7" and my bother is 6'2". I play basketball, so I want to be pretty tall, around 6'4" or 6'5"... does anyone think I might get that tall?. my doctor said I'll be tall, but he didn't say really how tall.
    dabellinator Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Mar 27, 2007, 06:25 PM
    Take it from me... heights not everything... I'm 6 ft and I dominate the rebounds, I can do a lot of the things that tall people do, but I can also steal the ball, and run the hell out of everyone else on the court... So don't worry about how tall you're going to get, just use your current height too your advantage
    eyelevel Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Jan 5, 2011, 10:29 AM
    You are already tall and don't worry about peaking much higher than that, you most likely have already finished growing. I am 5'10 female of 20 yrs but I stopped when I was about 14.
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jan 5, 2011, 11:08 AM

Accourding to this calculator (though I can't promise how accurate it is) you MAY reach up to 6'1"

Good luck hon. And remember its not how tall you are, its how well you play :)
    MirrorMe Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2011, 03:18 PM
    Typically, you will be expected to grow to about 6' like your father, but it depends on what your genes say. You may have genes from an ancestor who was 6'4/6'5, you never know! Guys, don't stop growing till the age of 18.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Taskbar too tall. [ 2 Answers ]

My Taskbar Has Become 3 Bars Tall. It Still Shows Start, But Also Icons From My Desktop. How Can I Shrink It Down To Normal Again? Thank You, Payson

What should I do?. stand tall or let this relationship fall? [ 7 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend just broke up again for the 3rd time…we have been really close for 7 months… every time we broke up he broke up w/me….. he’s 15 and I am16 he used to date my best friend wand I didn’t ever talk to him so I didn’t really know him… well they broke up and then he had study hall...

My boyfriend was looking for someone tall and slim but [ 7 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for 7 months and we are getting along really well. There is just one thing that is really bothering me. Before we met my boyfriend was looking for someone tall and slim as he is 6ft 2 and slim himself. Im only 5ft 3 and have a normal body. (not over weight but not...

Tall and short? [ 2 Answers ]

Im 15... Im like 5'8-5'9... yet my boyfriends is like 5'6... he's older then me... by like two years... does that look funny to you? I mean, I wouldn't break up with him... just because I'm tall and he is short.. Its just weird. I've never gone out with a guy shorter then me. Does anybody think it...

Being tall [ 1 Answers ]

OK look I'm 15 right now and I'm 5'9. My father is 6'1 and my mother is 5'6. My one like weird goal in life is to be at least 6 foot something. I turned 5'9 like a year ago and all my friends are getting way taller than me. There parents aren't even as tall as mine. Ok look this is a weird...

View more questions Search