Jun 1, 2010, 06:00 PM

Why are you wanting to change?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My central home air conditioner is blowing cold air but making a loud noise [ 2 Answers ]

My central home air conditioner is blowing cold air and seems to be running fine however all of a sudden it began making a loud noise inside like a Hummm, HUmmm, HUmmm noise when running. Should I expect this thing to die?

Need to replace old central air unit. R-410 vs R22? [ 5 Answers ]

My 24 year old Carrier central air conditioner finally needs to be replaced. Should I replace it with the newer 410 system or purchase another R22 unit? I was considering going with a Bryant system. Is Bryant the same as Carrier? Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Central air conditioner [ 2 Answers ]

The above {heat pump} unit will run outside but the blower will not kick in on the inside. What could be the cause

Central air conditioner [ 2 Answers ]

I have a central air conditioner and I guess for at least 3 days my system hasn't been working properly I had the thermostat set at 72 and the house was at 75 so I went out side and the fan was not blowing at all other parts seem to be OK. I turned the system off for a few minutes and then turned...

Central air conditioner [ 3 Answers ]

The circuit breaker in the house was tripped for the air conditioner. I turned it back on and the fan to the outside unit is not turning on. How do you turn that back on?

View more questions Search