Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sassy1280 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2007, 07:11 PM
    Marriage and divorce
    I asked this question yesterday and I don't think people understood what I meant.. so I will try again... How likely is it that you divorce your spouse and remarry him 4 years later that it will work out. Does any body believe that it can it was a very nasty divorce... I just don't think 2nd marriages to the same person work... what do you think?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 25, 2007, 07:55 PM
    Seldom does it, I am sure there is that 1 in 100 that may. But the thing is after a few years, it is common at times for a couple to have some ideas of missing the other ( why I don't know) But after they get back together, it soon goes back to the old memories.
    lateisha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2007, 08:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sassy1280
    I asked this question yesterday and I don't think people understood what I meant..so I will try again...How likely is it that you divorce your spouse and remarry him 4 years later that it will work out. does any body believe that it can it was a very nasty divorce....I just don't think 2nd marriages to the same person work...what do you think??

I don't think that will work out! I don't think being marry to the same person again make any scent at all because if it didn't work the first time what makes you think it will the 2nd time around...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Becoming a legal resident through marriage [ 8 Answers ]

This is how I became a legal resident. Hi, I am new to this site and I look forward to sharing my voice to bring clarity, comfort, closure, peace, joy and happiness to all that are trying to bridge the gap of solving their immigration challenge through marriage. However there is one area of...

Marriage [ 2 Answers ]

I want to marry an illgal mexican immigrant

Is it normal right before marriage to panic sometimes? [ 8 Answers ]

Okay I am about to get married and usually I am so excited and like yea woohoo, but then sometimes I totally panic, and I am like crap what if I can't be a great wife for this guy? OR what if we do drive each other nuts? Crap what if we are getting married to fast? What if I am wrong and this...

Sex Before Marriage [ 4 Answers ]

Well I've just turned 18 and have being going out with my boyfriend for the past 2 years, since I turned 16, he lives in italy and I live in london, and this has been hard for the last two years I see him about 4 times a year but this way I get to focus on my education so it is cool. But sex and...

View more questions Search