Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fuzze Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2007, 07:47 PM
    Song stuck in my head!
    Who sings that oldie but goodie song, you don't love me anymore?
    colbtech Posts: 748, Reputation: 66

Mar 19, 2007, 03:59 AM
    Try: allmusic
    hauser5 Posts: 699, Reputation: 92

Oct 14, 2007, 10:47 AM
    :) Ricky Nelson
    PAULERNY Posts: 38, Reputation: 3

Feb 1, 2009, 08:34 AM

Don henly "foregivness"
    hauser5 Posts: 699, Reputation: 92

Feb 1, 2009, 09:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by PAULERNY View Post
    don henly "foregivness"
    "Heart of the Matter"

This could be fun, chasing you around this site and giving the correct titles for your answers
    It is possible that this is the correct answer, but I'm sticking with Ricky Nelson!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rain shower head & handheld shower head problem [ 4 Answers ]

I have a shower with 2 pipes for showers heads (one on the wall in front, and one on a side wall). The wall in front has a rain shower head on it. The wall to the side has a hand held shower head attached. The pipe with the hand held shower attached has a push button valve to turn the handheld on...

I'm stuck [ 4 Answers ]

I managed to find a record in a 1930 census showing my great grandfather is a William Naratzka born 1851 in Germany. That is the ONLY reference I can find for him and I have no idea of his wife's name. I have went though sites all day and am getting no where. Anyone have a suggestion? His...

Stuck [ 3 Answers ]

OK so I have a problem I have an amazing boyfriend but sometimes he gets pissed or if he is having a bad day he takes it out on me and is the biggest jerk. And I don't know and then today I went to the bowling ally and my best friend invited my ex who still really likes me and seeing him again...

Stuck On You [ 1 Answers ]

At the end of the Farrelly brother's movie, Stuck On You, Walt (played by Greg Kinnear) sings a song during the Bonnie and Clyde musical. I have searched the internet, and cannot find an answer. Anyone know the name/original composer of the song? Thanks!

Stuck- [ 1 Answers ]

A horizontal rifle is fired at a bull's eye. The muzzle speed of the bullet = 670 m/s. Barrell is pointed directly at the center of the bull's eye- the bullet hits the target 0.025 m below the center. What is the horizontal distance between the end of the rifle and the bull's eye? I need a...

View more questions Search