Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hvero Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2011, 08:28 PM
    Hydrogen gas iron (111) oxide powder yield to form liquid water solid iron powder
    jcaron2 Posts: 986, Reputation: 204

Feb 23, 2011, 09:14 PM

That's great. Did you have a question?
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Feb 24, 2011, 08:28 AM

I think I'll have to activate my mind-reading abilities...

Convert each of those into their respective chemical formulae using the help of a periodic table and balance the equation by putting numbers in front of the substances if necessary.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is phot grade hydroquinone powder the same as the skin lightening powder? [ 7 Answers ]

Is hydroquinone powder that is used for skin lightening the same kind used for photo development?. because if so there is a seller on eBay selling it by the pound for SUPER CHEAP! $17 and... 250 grams for $10 or so... and $7 shipping... I wanted to buy some but before I do and then it is the wrong...

Black powder inside a water damaged wall [ 1 Answers ]

We have had a number of leaks in a wall which we think are coming from somewhere in the bathroom which is on the other side of the wall. After removing some of the plaster we have found a hole in the wall which is full of black powder, and around the hole is a circle of what looks like rusty...

Flexi vs. Black iron gas line to water heater gas valve [ 3 Answers ]

I have seen gas water heater " install kits" that use the yellow flex appliance line for the gas connection to the gas valve on the water heater. My tank was installed when the house was built and has black iron pipe all the way to the union and into the valve on the tank. I have heard some codes...

Difference on powder formula and liquid? [ 2 Answers ]

My baby seems to dislike the powder formula he seems to throw up a lot more when I give him powder and makes it harder for him to poop, but when I give him liquid he doesn't have a hard time pooping... is there a difference in between these 2? I would really prefer to use the powder the doc said...

View more questions Search