Ask
    AMask14 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2009, 11:06 PM
    I would like to find my biological parents
    I was adopted in November 15 1989 in benton Ar
    Sahi444 Posts: 29, Reputation: 0

May 11, 2009, 11:21 PM
    I'm sorry if I hurt someone for I do not mean to

The fact that you were adopted suggests that your biological parents are not in a condition to meet u.Though I'm as inexperienced as you are, I would suggest you not to waste the prime years o your life . U can go finding them once you are well settled
    :) :) :) :) :) :)
    P.S. SORRY IF I UNINTINTIONALLY HURT SOMEONE
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

May 12, 2009, 05:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahi444 View Post
    I'm sorry if I hurt someone for i do not mean to

The fact that u were adopted suggests that ur biological parents are not in a condition to meet u.Though I'm as inexperienced as u are, i wud suggest u not to waste the prime years o ur life . U can go finding them once u r well settled
    :) :) :) :) :) :)
    P.S. SORRY IF I UNINTINTIONALLY HURT SOMEONE
    You have no idea what you're talking about. MANY biological parents are in a different place when their child is born than they are 18 years later when that child is an adult.

Again, one of the many misconceptions about adoption.

To the OP:

What have you asked your adoptive parents? Do they have names, agencies used, ANY more information to give you? Hospital you were born in, anything?

Start with that, then go to the courthouse in the county you were born/adopted in, and the adoption agency, and leave letters with your contact information, so that if your biological parents are looking for YOU, they have a place to start. You may find that biological parents have already left letters for you in those places.

Register at reunion websites like adoption.com, adoption.org and ISSR.

If you have more information than your adoption date, you can look into hiring a private detective, but that could get pretty spendy.
    dannapao26 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2009, 06:14 PM

I totally undestand how you feel
    I was also adopted
    But just live your life try not thinking about what your life would been have like with your real parents
    But I really understand and I sometimes also think of what my life would have been like
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 18, 2009, 06:50 PM

First to 1/2 of the posters we do not do "chat" trying here, Please spell your words out, it is in the rules.

Next you are a minor and as such we can not really help you. Have you talked to your mom and dad about wanting to search for the birth parents
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

May 19, 2009, 05:45 AM

Ooops, sorry Chuck.

I'm usually good about watching the dates, too!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I find my biological parents [ 7 Answers ]

How do I find my biological parents without knowing any information on them, not even their names. The only information I have is that I was born in Flint, Michigan and my birth name is Christina. I was given up for adoption to a very well known and prominent family in Flint Michigan, where I...

How can I find my biological parents names? [ 5 Answers ]

I am adopted and I don't have any information on my biological parents.

Biological parents [ 1 Answers ]

How do I find my biological parents when I was in a closed adoption?

Support Groups for Adults who find their biological parents [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I've searched a great deal today and then stumbled across this site, I'm hoping someone my have an answer or be able to point me in the right direction. See I was recently contacted by my biological father that I've never met. My mother and he split shortly after I was born and while he knew...

View more questions Search