Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lfuselier Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2007, 08:00 PM
    Ingrow eyebrow hair
    What can I do to ease the pain and stop the swelling of a ingrown eybrow that has almost swollen my eye shut?
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jun 29, 2007, 06:27 PM
    If you tweeze your eyebrows it may result in ingrown hair, and the hair follicle gets swollen and irritated. However, the swollen is temporary and will subside in a day or so. Try using an aloe vera-based gel to soothe the irritation. You might consider waxing your eyebrows. When you remove eyebrow hair with waxing your results will last about 4-6 weeks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Eyebrow Madness! [ 4 Answers ]

Ok I have a bit of a problem, I was trying to do my own eyebrows which I have now realized was a BIG mistake.. :( And I accidentally went to far, I have this razor machine thing that does your eyebrows for you and my hand slipped and it shaved off the middle of my eyebrow, and now the problem is...

Eyebrow help [ 6 Answers ]

I have been without eyebrows for about 11 years now and I'm only 23. I got them waxed when I was 12 and I figured I would/could do a better job than the waxer so I plucked, and plucked and plucked and now I have none! Q: Will they ever grow back or am I going to have to draw them in for the...

Eyebrow pearced? [ 4 Answers ]

Just wondering if anyone has had there eyebrow pierced if yes: Does it hurt tell me the truth it would be a great help I really want it done I'm just to scared

View more questions Search