Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sallzsxc444 Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2008, 08:16 PM
    Is she still a virgin?
    My friend was going out with this guy for about 3 months and they did almost every sexual thing together... she told me they were going to have sex but he only got his 'thing' less than halfway in but she made him stop because it hurt too much... 2 days later he dumped her and she thinks he used her.. It didn't get all the way in so is she still a virgin? She was only 13 years old at the time
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Jan 2, 2008, 08:17 PM
    No
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 2, 2008, 08:24 PM
    I would say that they should not worry about the names, and just be glad they knew to stop and to wait till she is a lot older to ever try again.

So the worry is not as much if she is, but has she learned that it is not time to yet.
    Simple Asian Posts: 302, Reputation: 13

Jan 2, 2008, 10:17 PM
    no.. b.c they already intercore.. so no matter what she not a virgin... if I am wrong someone please correct me ^^
    oneguyinohio Posts: 1,302, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Jan 2, 2008, 10:56 PM
    Some people have the belief that she is a virgin unless her hymen broke, while others say any sexual entry ends virginity.
    Jenna3333 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2011, 11:22 AM
    No, she's not a virgin if a penis entered her at all. Not completing the deed doesn't matter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

He's a virgin and I'm not [ 3 Answers ]

So I met this guy a while ago and we really hit it off. I thought it was getting a little too serious too quick, and I let him know. That's when he said "i'm a virgin" and he's 23. I don't understand because he seems fricken perfect to me, why wouldn't he have gotten laid? He's not particularly...

22 and still a virgin [ 12 Answers ]

Hie.. most the time in my life I am confused taking my virginity. Well, I had a girlfriend couple of years back. I didn't have sex with her as it was a very superficial thing for me. I had a true respect and feelings for her as I was not sure about our marriage I never thought of cheating on her...

Virgin or not? [ 13 Answers ]

How do you know whether you are a virgin or not?

Virgin again? [ 16 Answers ]

So if someone has lost their virginity is it possible not have sex for a cretain amount of years and be able to get their virginity back, to be able to call themselves a virigin once again? If so how many years?

I'm virgin too. [ 20 Answers ]

Hello evrbdy.Im 20 and virgin ,I hate this fact.probably the problem is that smtimes Im shy with girls .to kick away my shyness I've started to smoke hashish,do you think it will help me.if you have any better idea help me

View more questions Search