Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smbrown Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2007, 11:30 AM
    Urine test
    I had 2 drinks last night and took a urine test at 9am this morning. Will the alcohol be detected?
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2007, 12:35 PM
    It's possible because it takes about 12 hours for alcohol to be completely gone from your system, and if it was just 2 drinks I doubt it would detect it all all, or if at all, only as a very small amount. I think if it wasn't super late last night you should be fine.

You should not drink at all though if you're expected to take urine tests, though, it's not good to take chances.
    nisey68 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2011, 03:39 PM
    That is a very helpful answer thank you for that response I will tell other people in my group about that so they can take two drinks the day before they take a urine test

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Urine test for alcohol [ 8 Answers ]

How long does alcohol stay in system and detected by urine test?

Negative blood test and urine test! [ 11 Answers ]

Hey umm I am 3 and a half months late for my period. And I have taken several home pregnancy test and 1 blood test... all negative.during the 1st month I lost weight and now I have gained weight... just like when I was pregnant with my son. Who is almost 10 months. I've never ever been late...

Alcohol Urine Test [ 12 Answers ]

Hi all, I would greatly appreciate any and all input. I am on probation, and was surprisingly urine tested on Friday morning, after having had 3 vodka/cranberry (strong ones) on Wednesday night. I stopped drinking at around 8:00PM. I'm so nervous that they would detect the alcohol consumption. How...

Urine test [ 2 Answers ]

How long does methodone stay in your system on a urine test?

Urine test [ 1 Answers ]

Someone told me hydrocodone 10mg 3 times daily for 30days will stay in my urine longer than usual because I am a jogger and that it will store in my fat cells because I work out. Is this true .how long do you think it will stay in my urine. Thanks ,really would be grateful for an answer

View more questions Search