Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    catonsville Posts: 894, Reputation: 91

Apr 19, 2014, 12:50 PM
    Email Problem?
    When ever I try to send an Email, the letter gets all messed uYahoop. I have

Yahoo and Hotmai space this has jumped out of placel , see the

The highlighted are an example of what is going on.

The "uYahoop" above was typed "up Yahoo" but it typed as seen.

Also the screen jumps up 10 lines at times. The cursor jumps off into "La Land"

When it wants to.

It line feeds when it wants. This happens on Desktop and Laptop

Also have type one letter at a time like "a hunt and peck" typist.

Crazy
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2014, 01:25 PM
    I get some of that on small laptop and I thought it was because I brush the touchpad or key combinations unintended. The cursor isn't where I thought it was and I have to cut and paste and correct it. But not on desktop too (Well I do use laptop 90% of the time so I gotta back off that theory a bit). This mostly happens to me in Outlook I believe. Which email service are you using? It's the only common thread between the two different style computers.
    Maybe my problem is there too (Outlook).

Apr 19, 2014, 04:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smearcase View Post
    I get some of that on small laptop and I thought it was because I brush the touchpad or key combinations unintended. The cursor isn't where I thought it was and I have to cut and paste and correct it. But not on desktop too (Well I do use laptop 90% of the time so I gotta back off that theory a bit). This mostly happens to me in Outlook I believe. Which email service are you using? It's the only common thread between the two different style computers.
    Maybe my problem is there too (Outlook).
    Yes, I mostly use Outlook. You are right, I thought it was key stroke error but
    I did it very slowly making sure I was not making a stroke error. It must be
    a problem with my laptop and desktop program. It has been trying to mess up
    This email as well as I have had to make numerous corrections. If it is a program
    problem they don't care to fix it. No doubt

Apr 20, 2014, 06:34 PM
    Okay my post is not going to be solved so I will ask another question.

Can one download and get Explorer 11 to work on a Windows 7 64 Bit system?
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2014, 07:22 PM
    This MS link implies-No.
    Internet Explorer system requirements

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Email problem [ 1 Answers ]

Hi , I am not receiving any emails on my Yahoo id which is (removed) People have been calling me up saying that they have not received my reply , however I am not being able to reply since I am not getting the email in the 1st place. This is a major problem , please provide me with a...

Email (via https) Login Problem [ 3 Answers ]

Unable to login in to either Yahoo or Gmail email accounts. Also, same problem when attempting to login to any "https" site. Have disabled my firewall program (ZoneAlarm) as well as many other things (overrode cookie restrictions in both my browser and firewall settings, e.g.). My first suspicion,...

Email/server problem [ 7 Answers ]

I am having trouble getting all my email off the server. The chain: This PC with Mandrake 10 OS, NS 4.8, a hardwired ether net Belkin 4 port Cable/DSL Gateway Router, a Motorola SB4100 cable modem, Bright House cable, Road Runner, pop-server.xxxxxxxxxx.rr.com. I have NS set to check for email...

Email sending problem [ 2 Answers ]

I have been unable to send emails for some time. I'm using windowsxp with avg anti-virus also ad-aware and a spyhunter program. My isp.(tesco) advised that avg was the problem, but disabling same made no difference. I have a feeling in attempting to send a number of photos I blocked my out-going...

View more questions Search