Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vader013 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2012, 08:11 PM
    Samsung plasma TV PN58C590 picture problem
    When my Samsung PN58C590 plasma TV is on a station that has a white or bright colored picture it gets a fuzzy black or purple line in the middle of the screen. It's about 4" high and it'll also get a thinner one at the very top of the screen. Can anyone tell me why and what the problem could be? I'd really appreciate the help.

Check out some similar questions!

What are the color settings for a 50in plasma, Samsung TV? [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to fine tune the plasma settings on a 50 inch plasma TV? The model is a series 4+450. I want to know if anyone has them can you please help me. I don't have two hundred bucks lying around to fine tune it cause I'm still in college and working full time.

Samsung plasma screen goes black [ 6 Answers ]

My Samsung plasma screen goes black after it has been on for a few minutes,there is sound still,but after about 2-3 minutes the picture appears for a few minutes than the screen goes black again,than it flickers untile the screen is completely black but there is always sound. I have a PS2 & cable...

Samsung plasma connection to sony laptop [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to connect my computer Sony Viao vgn-sz780 to my Samsung TV pn42a450p1d via a VGA cable. It worked one time before but when I repeat the steps to do it again it doesn't work. I can get my TV to have a PC source but it keeps saying "check signal cable" or "no signal." I have installed...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.