Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jonah. Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2010, 01:35 AM
    How often should I apply an exfoliating cream?
    Hey everyone.I Just got this facial exfoliating cream;It's called 'Papaya intensive whitening refreshing cream'.It's made in china.Some of you might know about it.Now,it doesn't say how many times it should be used.So,I don't really know how often to use it, daily? twice daily? Or maybe just twice or thrice a week.I've got no idea.So,If anyone could tell me how to appropriately use it for the most effective results, I would really appreciate it.Thanks.
    P.S. It's is in form of a gel.You apply it and rub for like 30 seconds and then rinse it off.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there a cream to promote / increase skin cell exfoliating in middle age (50) skin [ 9 Answers ]

Hi! My skin has really changed since I hit the big "50th birthday. It has become dryer, flakes, thick patches and seems like the dead skin cells don't slough off and just pack into my pores creating hard tiny bumps (sometimes dark color) below the surface and the skin thickens over. My guess is...

Good exfoliating soap? [ 30 Answers ]

Hi, can someone recommend me a good exfoliating soap?

What cream I should apply [ 1 Answers ]

The red collored on my cheak really irratates me. I used all types of face cream but the collor doesn't changed to normal, and during my sunny days it becomes red and sometimes there comes some spots which really makes me down, so I would be grateful if you could advice me to use the approratiate...

Which cream is better for lighter skin?papaya cream and soap or magic cream? [ 5 Answers ]

Which one it the best papaya soap and cream or magic cream?. How long does it take to see results when using papaya soap and or cream or both together?. How long dose it take to see results when using magic cream and or soap?. Or both together?. Please e-mail me and let me know thanks...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.