Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tshencho Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2007, 10:30 PM
    What cream I should apply
    The red collored on my cheak really irratates me. I used all types of face cream but the collor doesn't changed to normal, and during my sunny days it becomes red and sometimes there comes some spots which really makes me down, so I would be grateful if you could advice me to use the approratiate face cream so that it woul change my complaxon
    taurusss Posts: 67, Reputation: 5

Oct 22, 2007, 09:29 AM
    The redness on your cheeks are caused by the res and very thin blood vessels and what you have is called rosacea.. İts cure is using the cream with Vitamin C ester, Alpha lipoic acid and vitamin DMAE.. check out the GNC's to buy one.. its sold almost everywhere.. use the cream daily and believe me or not it will only take a week or so to cure your problem... hope I have helped...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Apply for h1 visa [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am B.E. computer science graduate.I have 1.5 years of experince in software field. All that I need to know is can I apply for a H1 visa now.

Which cream is better for lighter skin?papaya cream and soap or magic cream? [ 5 Answers ]

Which one it the best papaya soap and cream or magic cream?. How long does it take to see results when using papaya soap and or cream or both together?. How long dose it take to see results when using magic cream and or soap?. Or both together?. Please e-mail me and let me know thanks...

Cream allergies? A New Cream [ 1 Answers ]

İ have just found out about this cream:Biotherm Multi Recharge.. İt claims that you will have a perfect shining skin and that it will be 83% more shiny than before. The ingredients also have caught my attention. İt is made up of Gınseng, Vitamin E, and the rest amount consists of Thermal water... İ...

How to apply? [ 1 Answers ]

Do you know any web-sites with tips how to fill the application properly?

What Scholarsip to apply for? [ 1 Answers ]

I am Marianna from Armenia, CEU Business School , Masters Program in IT Management informed me that I was admitted to this great educational entity. In 2007, I will be a Master's program student at CEU BS MSs in IT Management. I need to apply for a scholarship to afford tuition fee. Which is...

View more questions Search