Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sexy Lexi 15 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2009, 10:00 AM
    Pericing Caritlage
    Hey I'm 14 pierced my own cartilage 4 days ago and it hurts if I bump it! I did it once before when I went out of town but my parents got mad that I did it and made me take it out so I did it again I've been hiding it but I have a soccer game tomorrow and I don't think I'll be able to hide it because my hair will be up.. Its red yeah and its kind of crusty what should I do? Please help me! I've been reading about it and I'm scared now!
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Oct 30, 2009, 10:52 AM
    Take it out and wash it with soap and water. There is a reason this should only be done by a professional - there is a HUGE risk of infection when you do something like this yourself.

If you let it go, the infection could get worse, and you could be left with a perm bump (scar tissue) that would not be "sexy", lexi :rolleyes:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cartliage pericing. [ 1 Answers ]

okay so I periced my cartilage about a 4 days ago and my ear still really hurts. I clean it everyday with ear cleaner it hurts still. Its not infected though because I periced it 3 other times and the 1st time the earing fell out and the second time it got infected but not that bad because I took...

Tongue pericing [ 2 Answers ]

:confused:im 17 I really want my tongue periced. My mom thinks its sluty. I can go get it myself but I don't want to do it behind her back. What can I tell her to make her OK with it?

View more questions Search