Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    loke78 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Nov 20, 2009, 09:43 PM
    Why cant I visit my soon to be husband in jail now?
    I went to the hearing for my soon to be husband & tried to drop the criminal protective protective order but I had no success. My ex husband (im divorced) wanted my kids on the protective order & I wanted my name off it. I got a revised criminal protective order issued with my kids name on it. Then a week later I got a notice of termination saying all protective orders terminated fortwith. I went to visit my soon to be husband in jail & I was able to see him twice last week. When I scheduled a visit to see him this weekend, there was a note in the computer I can't see him. I am wondering why that happened. I am also wondering if I got him into trouble or if it will affect his sheriffs parole. Can you help me?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 20, 2009, 10:20 PM

Well perhaps the court has more common sense than you do?

OK why was there a protective order, what threat was he to you or the kids.

I would have to assume he was one since there was a order and you did not fight the order to protect the kids?

So you want to marry someone who is a threat to your kids?
    loke78 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Nov 21, 2009, 08:19 AM

He is in jail for false imprisonment, he never hit me or abused me. He was holding me down to talk to me & he was angry because when we had an argument I am stubborn & I don't want to listen sometimes to get my way. Plus I was on my period & was not thinking clearly & being a pain so I called the cops & exaggerated to the cops. You know how women are when they get their period. My ex-husband still thinks he can control me. He tries to ruin my happiness, he never likes the guys I date because I think he is jealous. He was jail for hitting me & being verbally abusive to me & ended it right away. My soon to be husband NEVER verbal abused me & shown violence at all being together. He has no criminal background before this incident. When he gets upset, if he feels he needs to leave to cool off he does & we always discussed things in a civilized manner. We go to church & strong with God. I overeacted big time on my part. If he hit me & abused, I don't even have to think about it & wouldn't get back with him, but he didn't. Thank you for your response.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My husband couldn't stand my Mom who just came over to visit us for 2 months. [ 14 Answers ]

My husband couldn’t stand my Mom. She came to visit us for only 2 months and he couldn’t stand it. He told me that he is not comfortable and he wants to move out. I told him that if he can’t stand my Mom for 2 months, He can leave for good and I won’t regret this. My point: In the past,...

Why would PO go to jail to visit boyfriend? [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend is in jail. He has about another 33 days left. Today his probation officer showed up at the jail and had him sign probation papers and explain the rules of probation to him. Is that normal. I though that that's why they gave 72 hours after you got out of jail to go see them. Just want...

You come visit our new updated, brand 'spankin' new jail "lounge" [ 1508 Answers ]

With the power 'empowered' to me and my deputy 'Friend for you" we would like all you unsavory types to come and 'visit' our refurnished jail... It is kind of like an Open House, you can check in... but there might be a 'price' to leave... We got a lota new stuff... yep, new chains on the...

Husband in jail [ 3 Answers ]

My husband just got arrested tonight for stealing and is charged with grand theft and dealing in stolen property. Is there a way he could get out of jail with a "release on one's own recognizace" where you sign a paper saying that you'll make it to court. Or will he definitely have to pay a...

Documents required to visit someone in jail? [ 2 Answers ]

Can Somebody That Don't Have Legal Documents Can Go And Visit Somebody In Jail?? Plzzzzz Help Meeeeeeee Withat Before Is Too Late

View more questions Search