rosythegreat Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2013, 03:03 AM
    After 19 days..!
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 24, 2013, 06:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rosythegreat View Post
    after 19 days...!!
    Where did you get that number from? Because you won't get an accurate test result you can rely on until you are at least 14 days LATE for your period... you could be as far along as 6 weeks at that point... not 19 days... at 19 days you will usually get a negative.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Two weeks after intercourse can you have a accurate pregnancy test done by a doctor? [ 4 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex right after my period and I have been having pregnancy symptoms. Is it at all possible to have a test done by a doctor two weeks after sexual intercourse?

If I had sex 25 days ago would a pregnancy test be accurate? [ 4 Answers ]

If I had sex 25 days ago woukd a pregnancy test be accurate?

Can anyone tell me which test is more accurate:a scalp hair test or a body hair test? [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me which test is more accurate: a scalp hair test or a body hair test. We have 2 test that were taken on the SAME day & 1 shows positive for methamphetamine and 1 shows negative. It should show negative! We are at a loss as to how a test that is so accurate has 2 different...

How long after conception can a home pregnancy test give an accurate result [ 4 Answers ]

I have been having pregnancy symptoms very recently. However, my symptoms could also be due to stress or other conditions. I am hoping someone out there can tell me how long till I can take a pregnancy test. I no most tests will say to only use after a missed period, but as I am not due on for...

How soon can I take a pregnancy test and get and accurate result? [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my partner had unprotected sex on the 23rd and the 24 th and 25th of march which is the day before and the day of and the day after my ovulation and every since then I have not been able to sleep and if I do I wake up every morning at 4 am and stay up till about 7am because I can't get...

View more questions Search