Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chrissyboo123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2013, 09:33 PM
    My boyfriend dump me because of my best friend and she doesn't know what do I do?
    My boyfriend just dump me because of my best friend. She doesn't know that he did and she LOVE him and He likes her. I still love him but I don't want drama with my BFF. And they both are always talking and ignoring me. What do I do?!
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Feb 4, 2013, 09:39 PM
    You do nothing. Your best friend is in love with your ex? How long have you known that.
    Nothing you can do. Are you going to remain friends with her?
    Chrissyboo123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2013, 09:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    You do nothing. Your best friend is in love with your ex? How long have you known that.
    Nothing you can do. Are you going to remain friends with her?
    I don't know she's been there for me and I just found out.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Feb 4, 2013, 10:30 PM
    You just found out she is in love with your ex? How did you find out?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my boyfriend going to dump me [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been friends for about a year now. We just started going together about a month ago and we were really happy about it. Then a few days ago he started acting very different around me. I asked him what was wrong and he said he really missed me a lot. So...

Is my boyfriend going to dump me [ 2 Answers ]

I don't know what to do any more. He has been distant from me for a few weeks now and we have dated for just over a year now. We haven't even slept together for over 5 weeks now. He keeps on making promises like everything will get better once this that or the other happens in his life but it only...

Is my boyfriend going to dump me? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I'm completely stressed out. My boyfriend and I have been together for 5 months now, coming this month. My birthday is in 2 weeks. I'm scared that were on the varge of breaking up, like him dumping me. The reason why I'm thinking this, is because on Friday night I hungout with my...

I think I should dump my boyfriend. [ 10 Answers ]

I think I should dump my boyfriend. I have started a relationship with someone new since 2 years of not being with anyone since my previous breakup. When I first met this person I told him I did not want to play games and I just wanted honesty. I asked if he had any type of addictions or if he was...

Best friend and boyfriend, what should I do? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, Well I'm having difficulty on who to believe. Me and my boyfriend have been going out for 5 months and about to be 6 months on may 20. We have been acting like a couple for over a year now. But then over the last summer I had made a best friend. And I would tell her everything. And then...

View more questions Search