Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hamworld05 Posts: 370, Reputation: 12

Feb 20, 2007, 07:30 PM
    Teenagers. So tired.
    Why do teenagers like to get lots of sleep?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 20, 2007, 07:33 PM
    They are growing, bodies and brains.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need name of 80's movie about teenagers fixing a hotel [ 2 Answers ]

There is a movie that I am looking for the title of. It is about a group of teenagers that fix-up a hotel or maybe a mansion that they turn into a hotel. It's a comedy, and is probably from 1987 or so.

I'm really getting tired [ 1 Answers ]

Its been since July first that I have been on my period. At first I thought OK its because I stopped the depo shot and its just trying to regulate itself. I started taking a new form of birth control (the pill). It was helping decrease my period but it made me nauseaded and develop too much yeast...

I'm tired of poop... [ 9 Answers ]

Mostly this thread is about me venting. Our lovely new little Basset Hound, Buddy, as my husband has named him, won't stop pooping in the house. We finally got him to stop peeing in his crate. He had to spend a couple of hours in a puddle of his own pee before we got home to give him a bath (the...

Tired of being supportive... [ 1 Answers ]

Lucy, Don't be afraid to tell your friends how you feel! Honestly, I go through the same thing with my friends (in terms of them always needing advice/comfort/self esteem boosting/whatever), and at first it might feel odd to turn the tables... but if they are really your friends, they should be...

View more questions Search