Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mikewoody Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2011, 11:26 PM
    Changing rheem thermostat to a honeywell thermostat.
    I disconnected the rheem thermostat from the wall and did not mark the wiring, so now I'm having difficulty connecting the honeywell thermostat because I don't know which colors go with which codes

Check out some similar questions!

Changing over from White Rogers Thermostat to Honeywell Thermostat [ 2 Answers ]

Changing over from a White Rogers Thermostat model 1F78-151, which is a single stage thermostat for heat only. What Honeywell Thermostat is compatible with this brand? Thanks, Ruth

I'm trying to wire my new (Honeywell 7500) thermostat to Rheem furnace [ 0 Answers ]

I have the following information. I have a Yellow wire to Y terminal Orange to B terminal Blue to C terminal Red to R...

Changing over from White Rodgers Thermostat to Honeywell thermostat [ 3 Answers ]

I have a White Rodgers 2 stage heat/1 cool model 1F58-58 heat pump thermostat that I want to change over to a Honeywell programmable thermostat model RTH7400. I need help in trying to figure out the wiring part of this whole thing. Can someone out there please help. I would certainly appreciate...

I am trying to replace a Rheem thermostat with a Honeywell digital RTH7500. [ 0 Answers ]

I am trying to replace a Rheem thermostat with a Honeywell digital RTH7500. The wires I have are: G - green R - red Y - yellow B - white X - brown W2 and E (jumped with a black wire) Can someone help me with the correct wiring? The manual doesn't tell for these wires.

Wiring Issues -Replacing Rheem Thermostat with Honeywell [ 1 Answers ]

I'm replacing a Rheem thermostat with a Honeywell 6300 for an electric heating/ac unit and I'm having trouble matching up the wire colors. The Rheem thermostat is one of the old ones with the mercury, so the wires aren't labeled only color coded. The Rheem thermostat has a yellow, blue, red,...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.