Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lalitha513 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2007, 04:56 AM
    Glass patio doors
    We are enclosing a open porch with glass sliding doors. We live in GA heat. Trying to decide if 360 glass is better than the argon low e glass. Any help will be appriciated as I am clueless.
    Thanks
    glavine Posts: 895, Reputation: 87

Aug 23, 2007, 07:18 PM
    I don't know anything about the 360 glass but what argon does is help with heat and cold loss by providing a r rating of insulation, and the low e is more or less to protect the rays of the sun from damaging you floors and furniture for sun fade.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Patio doors [ 2 Answers ]

How to change roller on patio droor

Doors [ 2 Answers ]

What is the opening size I need to cut when installing a prehung door on a wall?

Shower doors or shower glass [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I find the shower glass, that when you have the door open the glass is clear, but when you close it turns frosted

Old sliding glass doors [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all. I have a four panel sliding glass door from the 60’s The outside panels are fixed with the middle panels sliding. The doors are single glass. The frame channels are wide. Is there a way to replace the single glass with a thermal pane glass? Is this cost effective. I do...

Shower Doors [ 2 Answers ]

I am removing my sliding shower doors. However, I need to know how to remove the frame from the bath tub? Jen

View more questions Search