maiwest Posts: 18, Reputation: 5

Jun 2, 2008, 03:50 AM
    Yves Saint-Laurent is dead
    The great French designer died today at aged 71. What a loss

Fashion icon Yves Saint Laurent dead at 71 - CNN.com
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Jun 2, 2008, 04:02 AM
    Well... yes and no... he was not very active lately... A loss would be more valid if that happened to a young and active designer !
    But it is sad.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A Saint? [ 7 Answers ]

I have heard of Saints in different contexts. I am curious to know how is one defined as a saint in Christianity? What acts or non-acts does it take a person to be named a saint? Is the title used during the lifetime of a particular person or is the title given after the person passes...

Need definitions for dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines [ 2 Answers ]

I need help with the definitions of dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines for socioloy class . Please help

Is my PC Dead? [ 1 Answers ]

We had a power outage earlier this week due to a raccoon electrocution in our city's substation. All of our home electronics are fine EXCEPT for our DELL 5100 computer tower. The monitor works, and the indicator light for internet hookup is lit. We just cannot turn on the computer. We called...

Saint Bernard pup peeing and pooping in crate [ 4 Answers ]

I have an 11 week old Saint Bernard pup. I got him from a breeder out of state. He spent 12 hours in a travel crate (that he urinated in) on his way to my house. I am afraid that this produced an association between travel crate and bathroom. So, I bought him a wire crate and put no bedding or...

View more questions Search